Prologue: Foolish Humans

First of all I'd like to apologize, I tried to bring you guys the Percy Jackson series, but it got reported again, so that is a deas dream. But, if you'll have me, I'd like to give you this story. Its a fanfic set in the Rosario+Vampire world, but not quite about the original characters and their stories, though they might make some appearances, I don't know yet. Anyway, here's the fic.

I do not own R+V, or any anime what si ever, even though it would be awesome.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Our story begins on a human city during the middle of the night, a hooded figure staring down at the streets from a rooftop.

"Quite amusing creatures, these humans are. They keep repeating the same mistakes. Keep waging wars. They never seem to have any problem at the time, but during the aftermath, they suffer. They insist that all they did was follow orders, but they know that isn't true, at least, not entirely. Some did follow orders, simply obeying those who they hold at the top, regardless of their own morals. While the others desired to kill the enemy. They knew it was gonna be one side who one. I suppose that's the same thing they always do. They keep on living, from simple fear of death."

The figure chuckles, "And yet...they keep going. No matter how many times they've slaughtered each other, no matter how many times they've been pushed down, they persisted, they survived. Against all odds they are still here. So simple yet so intriguing."

The figure laughs and stands, and a pair of large bat-like wings sprout from his back.

"Foolish, but amusing indeed."

In the blink of an eye the figure disappears. The next day, the area was filled with reports of sudden bursts of wind and the sound of massive flapping wings, and some even claim seeing a massive figure larger than any building around.

Well that's the beginning. Hope you liked this prologue and that you'll like the rest. See ya.