intro

~(y/n) pov~

I listend to the music that was playing from my phone.Slowly reaching down to my stomach,only for my hand hand to be covered in blood.

~flashback~

I was in my room reading bit of course.Romeo amd Juliet to be exact.That was intill I heard the front door slam.Looking up from my book I began to hear foot steps.

"YOU BITCH!!!!"mom was home and drunk again.And that means more cuts,bruises and so on.I go to het my protection but she co.es in before I could grab it.Sje began to neat me.I svream even knowing that know one would to save me.

After a long beating I slowly started to black out.Intill I saw her raise a butchers knife.My eyes widen as she plunged the knife into me over and over.She wipped her mouth satisfied of her doing.Leaving me to die.

Once she left i heard the door slam and tire wheels skidding off.I held onto the wall to leel my balance.I grab my bag and left.She pulled the last straw I gave her to many chances...dad why dis you leave us?

~flashback end~

I sighed at the memorie and kept listening .I was begaining to get straing looks as I walked down the street.I shrugged it of like usal.What's the point of complaing if you wount win?I kept walking...that was intill I saw a little black cat.I smiled at the feline.Kneeling down to it I began to pet it.Itnuzzled my hand.It than ran off suddenly.So....I chased it.

I followed it into a allie way.I see a white light and passed out.

~18th century~

~??? Pov~

We were out doing groicey shopping.As we ere we saw a herd of people crowded around something.Soo it was only naturel for my to go get a closer look.As we did I notice a girl.(L/c), (h/c) and the most bizzare clothing ove ever seen.I get a little closer to see she's bleeding.Not dead,she was still breathing I sighed

"Make room...We will be having a quest...."I felt his stare

"Yes milord"

TO BE CONTINUED.....