Charlie : Ash! Wait...please

You never stopped, you went for your next class. He also had Physics, but he never came. You didn't want to think about it but can't help it.

At lunch time, you're sitting with your girl best friend Sarah. And saw him sitting over another table. You focused on your lunch & talked to her. On the corner of your eyes, you saw him walk to the table where Liza was sitting with her girlfriends.

Charlie : Hey Liza, can I talk to you?

Liza : Sure, what's up?

He asked nervously but she answered smirking & totally slutty.

Charlie : um...would you...um like to...go out...with me, sometimes?

Liza : OMG guys look at that fellow who just asked me out! Haha Charlie Puth, right? Look at your self! And also your face Mr. Ugly Fucking Puth! Go away & ask some low class girl who'll suit with you! Fuck off!

He stood there stupidly & tears slowly roll his eyes. He ran away from there to the bathroom. He felt so insulted. You also felt so sorry for him. He doesn't deserve that, he was handsome.

You walk to the bathroom & wait for him with Sarah. He came out a few minutes later. You can tell he cried because his eyes were a little red. He gave you a little smile.

Charlie : hey
*he shuttered & his voice cracked*

Ash : Hi

Charlie : um I'll talk to you later, I have physics now

He was about to go when you grab his hand.

Ash : We use to have Physics before lunch

Charlie : oh yeah

He stood there looking down at the floor. You saw the tear drops onto the floor while he kept looking down.

Sarah : Charlie, it's OK. Don't be upset, please.

He stayed silent. You also felt your eyes get watery.

Charlie : um I'm gonna go home

Sarah : Don't you have any more class?

Charlie : I only have Chemistry I'm gonna skip it. Bye

He left the school. You both went to your class. You were so heartbroken after what just happened & how the bitch insulted him in front of all the students. He must be so embarrassed & hurt.

After school, you wanted to go to his home & comfort him but you can't because of what he said to you yesterday was so hurting. He was so mean to you for that bitch.

After two days, he haven't go to school. You were worried because he never ever off his school.

You came back home. And the thing you didn't want to do, you did it!

*Charlie's pov*

I am so hurt by the way she turned me down. She could've told me that she didn't want to go out with me but she just insulted me in front of whole school. I was so embarrassed & hurt. Now I think Ash was right about her. I shouldn't have said her those fucking hurtful words! Ugh I hate my life. I lost my best friend. I hurt her so bad when she just tried to warn me about Liza.