The clothes weren't mine. They were hers.

Her legs moved as she removed her pants, throwing it aggressively to somewhere in this room. "Okay," She straddled me back and took my hand around the wrist, pulling it gently. "You just slide it in here..."

She started to give instructions, making sounds with her breathing that was so heavy at the same time. My fingers were at her stomach as I pushed it into her underwear, stopping my hand and waiting for the next step.

"So here-" Her speech was interrupted by her own breathing. "Just slide in until-"

I refused to wait for her to finish her sentence as I slided my fingers along her slit, feeling the wetness with my fingers.

"Ohh shit!" She flinched hard when I did that. I guessed I just surprised her. "Roseanne..."

Melissa shuddered on top of me by that sudden contact. I didn't know where the courage came from. I should have waited for her to guide me there but I somehow felt like I couldn't wait to touch her. Maybe it was because of the way she kissed me earlier; strong and intimidating that sparked the excitement and made me feel like I needed to do something similar to that energy.

She was so wet now and it made me think if my whole hand could be covered by it shortly. Melissa repeated the word 'okay' for a couple of times, probably noticing that I was waiting for her to continue and she had to get herself ready for it.

"So..... there is my clit there-" She stuttered to talk and I pushed in slightly until my finger met that cute thing she was talking about.

"This one?" I asked playfully, grinning when her reaction earlier came back in my head.

"Roseanne" She winced again as her body started to shiver. She put more weight on me, with her hand still gripping mine that was in her underwear, and another one pushing on the mattress.

"Just-" She struggled to connect words while tightening her grip on me. "Be careful when you put pressure on it" She breathed out, gasping for air. "It can be too sensitive, sometimes it will hurt"

I listened to her and nodded as I continued to play with her clit softly. It was stiff and hard, just like nipples too when they were erected. But this one was stiffer, almost felt like it was swollen and it was very, very wet.

"Is this the right pressure, Lisa?" I asked for her reassurance, pushing and moving around it with the tip of my finger.

"Y- yeah baby," She tried to control her moans. "It's the right one" She stole time to catch a breath before she spoke again. "And you can go further down if you want" She told the next instruction to me.

"Like this?" I asked as I pushed deeper into her wetness until I reached somewhere that I thought was her entrance.

"Ohh God...." Melissa collapsed on me and let go of my hand, wrapping her arms around my back. I continued to move my finger up and down, putting the pressure on her clit at the same time.

I smiled when she began to feel comfortable with me touching her. She freed me to do it on my own and I was able to do it in my own way. My chest was getting heavier for every second that ticked. It was so overwhelming for having Melissa with me now, on my bed. It was almost unbelievable that I was touching her in the most intimate way; feeling her womanhood in my hand. She believed me in a way that I felt nobody could ever give me the same kind of trust.

I guessed she really loved me like she said she did, and her being so powerful and charismatic all these while, finally shuddering and giving in to me at the end. That was a trust that money couldn't buy.