•• Part Sixteen ••

POV Izuku Midoriya

I decided. I opened the door. And he was there. I thought he had already left. But he stayed...? When I saw him all I could think of was what I saw and I could barely hold my tears back.

We stared at each other for a moment. In silence. Deadly silence. And then I managed to get one words out of my throat.

"Why?".

He clearly swallowed and looked at the ground. Ashamed?

"I...didn't start it", he told me.

It didn't sound that convincing, but for some reason it sounded logical.

"But...what...what could have happened then?", I dared to ask.

He sighed, clearly still hurt by the happening.

"He...asked me if I liked you...and I..well I said yes. And then he...kissed me...out of nowhere", he tried to explain.

I listened to all of it. And even though I didn't want to believe it, afraid that I would be rejected again, I did believe it. I believed what he said.

But I couldn't just...let it go, could I?

Or was I making too big of a deal out of it?

I sighed and thought, which created another long silence.

Then the only thing I did was nod. And then I walked back into the room, leaving the door open. It took him a while to enter and close the door behind him.

I didn't say a word, needing to process this. I needed to make a good choice of what to do. And I needed time for that.

Todoroki didn't say anything either, probably taking the silent hints I gave him. He sat down on his own bed and changed into his pyjamas. I did the same and crawled under the soft blanket, letting my head rest on the pillow.

This would take a while to process, I realized that. I wasn't facing Todoroki's bed. I was just laying with my back towards him. I wasn't angry though. Of course not. I mean, I can't really be genuinly angry at someone.

Especially not him.

But still, I didn't know if what he did earlier, the kiss he gave me, was genuine. I didn't know if he meant it, or if he was just trying to make me feel better. Give me false hope...

But that doesn't sound like him does it? He wouldn't give anyone false hope. Ever.

And as I was overthinking this, my head got tired. My head got heavy. And I felt sleep dragging me down, as the thoughts lingered.

Todoroki.
What do you really feel?

.
.
.
Sorry for the short chapter! But its 12 at night and I'm not really good at writing (non action). Heheh.