chapter 1 a new day

Waking up to the chirp of my alarm clock on my little nightstand opening my eyes the sun shining through the crack in the curtain. Throwing the blanket off me truding to the bathroom looking in the mirror my blue eyes dim and lifeless my long brunette hair messy and knotted . brushing my hair I got ready for school putting on my school uniform today is the first day back to school. "Sweetie are you ready yet" my mom asked from downstairs. I sighed while tying my tie "yea mom im on my way down now hold on" I yelled back. Heading downstairs and into the kitchen grabbing a piece of toast holing it in my mouth hugging my little brother. Better hurry or you will be late she said softly as she smiled at me I rushed out the door toast in my mouth backpack hanging off my shoulder.in history we learned about how magic almost plunged our town into a hundred years of darkness a young women who wanted all the power for herself she killed took the blood from the ones with magic and put it in a emerald broch she wore. She was one of the wealthy people only the original person who had the magic trait way back when could stop her it was a gory battle the magic man won but disappeared since then the government put a ban on magic its still effective to this day who ever is caught gets taken to this place called the vadican its this building out of our city in the middle of nowhere if you go there you never return .As I walked to school something felt off like I was being followed I immediately stopped and sighed . Jeremy you about gave me a heart attack come out were going to be late for school I said relived but annoyed. A tall dark haired boy walked out from behind a tree a grin plastered on his face. You did it again jenny I swear its magic or something you keep finding me he said as he chuckled walking towards me we both headed to school about half way there we rounded the corner by the park there was a women standing there the looked suspicious looking at her as she looked at me. Hey want to see something cool? She spoke softly. Before we could say anything she made a dagger of ice appear in her hand. Sorry w-we need to go or we'll be late to school with that Jeremy and I ran like bats out of hell we didn't want wrapped up in the user of her power or the police it was 8:15 school starts at 8:30 we had 15 minutes of running to school to make it on time. Not looking back to see if we lost her we heard the sirens of police cars in the distance we knew the lady got busted and will be taken away what was that Jeremy asked questioning what he just say he didn't have the magic traits in his family so he doesn't know about it at all. I don't know but it freaked me out I lied. Walking up the steps of the school as the bell rung we made it Jeremy and I said our goodbyes as we separated to head to class the halls were unusually bare for some reason it was like a horror movie where the dumb blonde dies right about now. 'Well well look who it is' a voice said as they reared me walking past and stopping in front of me. A girl stopped in front of me her light brown hair curledand hanging past her shoulders her uniform clean and wrinkle free the perfume smell from her smelled like a whore house at the end of the block. She was about 5'7 her ice blue eyes stared into my soul like she was stealing it her name was alice she used to be picked on but now she's a popular and now im her prey.

(Sorry for this im still writing this story i really hope you all enjoy it part 2 soon and please no mean comments thank you lovelies )