Luke's Girlfriend

Start from the beginning

"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU..." Ashton yells walking in but stopping when he sees us.

"BUT I'M FEELING 22!" I yell back. I start laughing which causes the guys to laugh too. "Sorry, I had too!"

"Dirty whore, to bed you go! We're going to hang out with 1D in the public." He says pointing to his eye. "GET IT? PUBLIC EYE! ANYWAYS, We're hanging out with them to show off your relationship."

"I think this is weird, Ash. I never wanted to have our band rely on the fanbase to keep us here. It's not about the publicity. No offense, Hale but I think what they're doing is ridiculous." Luke says.

"I second that!" I say.

"Okay, thank you!" Luke tells me.

"OFF TO BED, BOTH OF YOU!" Ashton says pretending to be some type of serious father figure or something. (A/N AND NO I DIDN'T MEAN 'DADDY' LEAVE)

"Okay, okay. Good night. Tell Calum and Michael that they were amazing and good night!" I say heading to the back headphones and phone in hand. I wash my face and brush my teeth, after I do that I open the door to head back to my bed, instead it hits somebody.

"Oh sorry!" I say stumbling forward into Luke's arms. We're close together while he holds me, before I regain balance.

"Sorry." I say again quietly, standing upright.

"You're fine. Good night, Hale." Luke says.

"Good night, Luke. You were better than expected." I say getting into my bed. I place my headphones on my ears, blasting a mix of Twenty One Pilots, ATL, Blink-182 and newly added, 5 Seconds Of Summer. I fall asleep to a mix of voices that are all so special and angel like, especially Luke.

HELLA SEXY, HOT, ANGEL FROM HEAVEN ABOVE- LUKE'S POV:

"Good night, Luke. You were better than expected." rings through my ears as I fall asleep to Paramore.

-

"GET UP YOU SLEEPING ASSHOLES, ONE DIRECTION IS WAITING FOR US. COUGH, COUGH, LUCAS AND HALIEE!" Michael runs up and down yelling to us. I sit up and immediately hit my head.

"FUCK!" I yell. I hear a big thud, I look out the curtains and see Haliee on the floor yelling profanities.

"GOD DAMNIT! THAT REALLY FUCKING HURTS, FUCK!" She yells. "MICHAEL CLIFFORD, I SWEAR TO JESUS HIMSELF, THAT IF I DON'T GET SOMEBODY TO HELP ME UP IN 5 SECONDS, I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU CANNOT MAKE CHILDREN. UNDERSTOOD?"

Michael starts running towards her, laughing and helping her up quickly. "Sorry, Hales!" He says.

"I think I bruised my ass, thanks, Michael!" She says standing up.

"How do you bruise your ass?" Cal asks her.

"Fuck off, Calum." She says giving him the finger.

"Shit, we have another dragon!" Michael says face-palming.

"Don't start." I say hopping out of my bed, squinting from the light.

"Damn, they're the same in the morning." Ashton whispers. As if on que, Haliee and I give him the finger at the same time.

"OH!" All the boys say in unison.

"Get ready." Ashton says. Haliee turns to go do her weird, morning stuff and I sit on the couch with the guys.

"You guys are the same." Calum says.

"Shut up, not in the mood." I say covering my face from the sun.

"We're leaving in ten minutes." Ashton says.

  I get up to go do my hair and get ready for whatever we're doing.

"WHERE ARE WE GOING?" Haliee yells from the back room.

"ON A BOAT... I THINK!" Ashton hesitates. I grab some swim shorts, a shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, sunglasses and some thongs- or 'flipflops' in America. I brush my teeth, change and do my quiff.

"READY?" Michael screeches.

"Okay, I need my phone and I'm good." Haliee comes out in a pair of black shorts, and a tank top- the kind thats not tight, with a band I've never heard of on it.

"I'll get it. I'm taller." I smile, attempting to grab her phone. I hear the boys talking faintly.

"And here, we have the lovely couple. Lucas is trying to get Haliee's phone for her, what a gentlemen. We're going to see One direction today. Expect more keeks. Love ya!" Ashton says.

"That caught me by surprise." I say giving Haliee's phone to her.

"LETS GO!" Ashton says running out of the bus, quickly. Thousands of girls are surrounding the bus as I walk out, taking Haliee by the waist. I want to take pictures, so i do as I walk along. I take ahold of Haliee tightly, because last time I was out with her, we all know what happened.

"GUYS. I'M SO SORRY, WE'D LOVE TO STAY AND TAKE MORE PICTURES BUT, WE HAVE SOMEWHERE TO BE! WATCH OUT FOR A TWITCAM AT 7:30 TONIGHT! BY THAT WE MEAN 8:45! LOVE YOU!" Ashton yells out. As you can tell, he's the most outgoing out of us. We run to the car thats taking us to whatever boat we're going to, I intertwine my hand with Haliee's, it fits perfectly, as it was meant to be there.

-

We reached the ocean where we're going on a boat. Boating? I have no idea. I like boats. I take Haliee's hand in mine and get out of the car. As we get out of the car paparazzi are surrounding the car, lights flashing. I take my sunglasses off and place them on Haliee's face. She smiles at me before continuing to look down, like I am. We reach the dock and run onto the boat.

"NIALL!" Ashton yells giving him a hug.

"How ya doin' guys?" Niall smiles at us.

"THE EMO'S ARE HERE!" Harry yells, smiling.

"I'M WEARING A FUCKING MY LITTLE PONY SHIRT, SHUT UP!" Ashton laughs.

"Oh, excuse me. I'm Niall, who are you?" Niall smiles at Hailee.

"Haliee." She returns the smile.

"My girlfriend." I kiss the side of her head.

"Nice to meet you, Haliee, Luke's girlfriend. I'm Harry." Harry says.

"Liam."

"Hey! I'm Louis!"

"Hi, I'm Zayn." Zayn waves.

"Nice to meet you all!" She says. 

"Hey? Niall? I have a question?" Ashton says while Niall is close to the edge.

"What's up?" Niall says before Ashton pushes him in the water. I cover my mouth with both hands before breaking into laughter.

"EVERYBODY IN!" Michael yells. Suddenly, everybody is taking off their clothes, leaving them in their swimsuits. I look to Haliee. She's gorgeous in the blue bikini she's in.

"Let me go get Perrie." Zayn walks down into the boat. "PER! COME ON UP. LUKE'S GIRLFRIEND IS HERE."

I like the sound of 'Luke's girlfriend' especially when it involves Haliee. What. What? What the hell am i talking about? Haliee isn't even my real girlfriend, I need to stop.