I sighed as I took my pocket watch creating a sigh escapes my lips.

6:05 am.

Wow time flies go by when your practically ignoring it.

Tch.

I knocked at Hanji's door three times but no one Answered the door, But surprisingly the door was open revealing no Hanji at all.

Which was A LUCKY DAY for me.

I sighed again looking at her Office well more like a lab exactly since there's so much DUST EVERYWHERE!.

I groaned in annoyance as I gently place the papers in a clean desk which hadn't had a peck of dust which clearly surprises me since It IS Hanji's Office.

Or more like a Filthy Lab.

I sighed again as I got out of Hanji's room and proceed to take the Cleaning Supplies from the Supplies Closet to proceed to clean Hanji's Mess which is clearly Unacceptable for me to not clean it at all.

Besides I've been with Hanji for so long so Im already used to it.

As Im already done cleaning which only took me 15 minutes which was A pain but I galdly got through it.

I sighed as I finished Taking the papers into a right place where it should be, And as I proceed to go to My last and Unacceptable mission.

To Captain Levi's office.

I sighed as I proceed to walk through the hall revealing a few Cadets roaming around waiting for Breakfast to come since Hanji accidentally woke them up by her Experiments.

I Groaned silently not wanting anyone to here, Especially whats on My mind.

I groaned again thinking what I had just thought last night that I was soon gonna regret.

Im so sorry Levi, But things must change for the better and for our future.

Precisely Mikasa, Hanji, Eren, Armin and Commander Erwin are the only ones who knows My secret.

And I hope they keep them hidden for as long as they can.

I sighed again recalling last Year's meeting with them.

"Ah, Mayra, Eren, Mikasa And Armin. Please do come in." Commander Erwin said as We let ourselves in and take a seat.

"So whats this all about Commander?" Mikasa said as She raised her eyebrowns while seating between Eren And I.

"Yeah, And why are we the only ones who's here? Is something the matter Commander?" Eren said as Armin agreed with him.

"Well as you can see, Mayra here has a very similar personality Like Levi's and-"

"Excuse me? What did you just said Eyebrows?" I said as I 'Raised My Eyebrows' and As I 'Tch' and crossed my arms.

"Just like I said, And pls be quiet Mayra this is important." Erwin said as I just made a 'tch' noise.

"Our enemy have surpasses us" Erwin said as He changed his tone with a diffult one that is not to be messed with, Which has clearly had left us frozen in our seat.

"What do you mean they have surpasses us?! " Eren's voice echoed the room as he stood there placing his hands on the table with anger placing on his face.

"Eren Jaeger, Please come down so I can explain." Erwin said as Eren obeyed his orders.

"Precisely this situation includes Mayra and Levi." Erwin sigh as He groaned in annoyance.

"What do you mean it includes Me and Levi?" I questioned worryingly thinking why is he included and also why im also here.

"Mayra...

The Enemy wants you and Levi. "

" ... "

"Why though?!? Captain Levi and Mayra didnt do anything!!! " Eren said as Angered once took his face again.

"It has something to do with Isabel Magnolia and Farlan Church" Erwin said earning a glare from me.

"May I ask who is that Captain?"

"Who's That?!?"

"Commander?"

" ..."

"Explain Erwin." My voice changes as I spoke those sentence, Leaving My brain confuses itself thinking how could they be in this situations when they're already dead.

"It seems like The Survey Corps has  Traitors, But we arent sure who it is. But I know that it includes Mayra And Levi. And they want Mayra to do something. " Erwin said as he crossed his arms with frustration.

"And what is that suppose to be?" I tilted My eyebrows begging for an answer but what soon to be my answer is My worst nightmare.

"They want You to destroy Levi"