Almost the End

Awww! This is the end of the offical storyline of Spy School Turns Evil! I had a lot of fun putting it on Wattpad and I loved hearing the responses from people. There will be bonus chapters with interrogations of some charaters to clear loose ends. Oh well, enjoy the end please.

You know how they say when you're about to die, the world flashes in before your eyes? I can tell you first-hand that's what happens. But surprisingly, the memories weren't of spy school. They were of my childhood. I saw me and Mike as first graders pretending to be cowboys on the playground. Of my family vacation to Mount Rushmore. Of my annual family gatherings. A lot of things should have been crossing my mind, but all I could really think about was my family. About how much they'd miss me and how the CIA would cover it all up. What'd they do. I feel bad for my parents. They knew nothing of my spy life and they just lost their son to something they didn't know about. But the most important thing on my mind was this: why wasn't I dead?

I finally opened my eyes and glanced up. I heard a yelp of pain as a saw a bullet speed over my head and hit Joshua right in the shoulder. He cried out in pain and fell to the ground. Startled cries came from the room and screen; from the SPYDER agents and the CIA agents.

“G-get her!” Josh breathed from the floor. The SPYDER agents surged forward, but Erica was ready for them.

As one agent fired his gun, she jammed her hand into his elbow, throwing his shot wide. The bullet harmlessly bounced off the wall and Erica attacked quickly, wacking his throat and punching him in the temple.

The other two advanced, shooting endlessly at her. She dodged every bullet and swept the feet from under one guard, making him fall and then Erica kicked him in the neck, knocking him out.

Josh was still on the ground, but he started to get up. Erica stole the gun from one of the fallen guards and shot Josh in the non-prosthetic leg making him fall again.

The last guard, face in red, rushed forward, but Erica simply shot him in the knee and he fell to the ground and surrendered.

Murray was taking the whimp's way out and backed against the wall with his gun on the ground and arms up in surrender.

Erica gave a look warning to Murray and came over to where we were sitting, all our faces in shock. But the most surprised was Catherine and John Tyson. She started to untie us while the people on video were encouraging her and thanking her. She was obvious to it all and worked to untie all of us. Then I realized the brilliance of all of this:

Zoe was right. Erica is smarter than all of us combined. Erica went undercover at SPYDER and realized their plan to kidnap John Tyson. Instead of reporting and trying to stop it, she pretended to join the dark side and not only won their trust, but opened doors to their leadership. She went along with their plans and to show she meant business to prove she was loyal to SPYDER, she kidnaped me and even beat me up.

The whole thing, up until the very end, was an act. A brilliant, genius plan. Erica never got respect from the CIA. When she realized they were doing a hostage video on Skype, she had an opportunity to show off. In fact, she could show her undercover and spy skills for John Tyson (director of CIA), vice president of the CIA, the principal, her mom and grandfather, the head of the FBI, two men who were representatives for the president and the woman (who I later realized was a representative for the M16, which is British intelligence).

Erica had an opportunity to show off for everyone and she could finally prove she had the skills and get respect from the CIA. It was a perfect plan. Wow. Erica is really the best spy I know. And I'm so glad she's on my side.

As she was untieing me, I asked, “Erica, was this the whole plan from the start?”

She said nothing, but just smiled.

Alright. Let me cry for a second. Ah well, there you go. Let me know what you thought of the ending. Also, I will soon be publishing some interrogations with some of the charaters (I'm not sure who exactly yet) to clear up any loose ends. This is the end of the offical storyline but there will be extra content later. It was a fun time, guys!!