cracked heart

ORIHIME'S POV:

was that actually ichigo saying that, am a lil bit surprised and happy, but the normal ichigo I know won't just say those words out of his mouth, but at least am happy he said it to me. "orihime, ohiyo" "ohiyo" as I turned to reply to my best friend. "well see you later ichigo" "k, bye" he replied. I walked straight to my lock to bring out my books for the classes. "history?!, its a bit early this morning" I mutter to myself and headed for history class.

                  10MINS. LATER
ICHIGO'S POV:

Boring class as usual,no wonder every one sleeps when its history class except for orihime, who takes note always but anyway ah'll take her note later to complete my note. Wait a minute, it just cant be, I turned around and looked over to chad,ishida,orihime, and they were looking back at me and they noded. "could this be?" I said to myself taking permission from the teacher and heading to where my observation took me to.
ORIHIME'S POV:

here I am again, about to cry, but I can't cause she's also my friend. I turned to look at chad and ishida leaving the class and I quickly followed behind them.

                 5 MINS LATER

"rruukkiiaa" ichigo shouted as he ran and engulfed rukia in a hug, rukia being also surprised but still hugged him back. then I felt a pain in my chest. stop it orihime, she's your best friend, stop thinking negatively. "rukia!", I said as I hugged her "orihime!, I missed you soo much, your the one I missed most" she said as she hugged me back. I turned to see ichigo with sure happiness in his eyes as I turned away to receive a pain."orihime, are you alright?" "am fine ishida kun, thanks for asking" I replied to ishida giving him a reassuring smile not to worry about me. ishida has always been there for me but I just see him as a friend. we started heading for class to grab our launch since it was launch time but unfortunately "sorry guys, ah'v got some stuffs to do before its launch over"ishida said and left "me too" chad said and left leaving only kurosaki~kun, rukia~chan and I. oh well "hime!!" I turned to see my best friend waiting for me and waving for me to join her. "sorry guys, looks like I have to go now, by rukia" "see ya later" she responded "bye kurosaki~kun", waiting for him to respond but he dint so ah just ran to my best friend who was waiting for me as I felt a lil bit sad. "hime,lighten up" my best friend said with a punch, ouch that really hurt, giving her a reassuring smile and we went away but i turned my back to see kurosaki ~kun and rukia smiling at each other. pain again in my heart but thanx to my best friend here to erase it away, i think as i quickly faced my front nd ran with her.
ICHIGO'S POV:

thank goodness she's back now and thank goodness am with her alone now, heading to a boring class since the bell was just rung. "so rukia, what actually happened there, you were gone for a while" "just nothing really, except for the work nii sama called me for, he later let me return back but he said if he needs me and he calls for me again and I reply late am doomed, when he comes to get me a war will start"she replied "so rukia, have you thought about my request?" i asked hoping i receive a positive answer from her "ichigo, I was thinking and i have to say something before I give you my answer"she replied "so what's that you have to say" i asked with pleading looks in my eyes "ichigo, i can't tell you now and definitely not here" she said "how about the roof top today after school?" I asked, "that's ok for me, well then see you there" she said as walked off. ~~~~~~~~~~LATER~~~~~~~~~~
ORIHIME'S POV:

"hey, has anyone seen ichigo?" I asked chad, ishida, my bestie. "no,nope,dont care". oh well ah'll go check in the gym room. "hey have you seen ichigo?" "yeah, check the roof top" "kk, thanx" oh kurosaki kun, hope ah'l see you there cause I have stuffs to do or else we have to shift the day for your healing

ICHIGO'S POV:

"come on rukia, I love you, your the only one that understands me, you know that,pls" "am sorry ichigo I can't" "but why?" "orihime is my friend and she really loves you soo much, now imagine how she would feel if she found out" "forget her, I dont feel like her the other way, she is nothing to me in the other feeling, rukia come on please"
ORIHIME'S POV:

oh well, thank goodness am almost there "come on rukia please I love you" what am i hearing, I increased my speed and couldn't believe what I was seeing and hearing "I can't ichigo" "but why?" "orihime is my good friend I don't want to hurt her feelings, she loves you soo much" "forget about her, I don't have any special feelings for her, she's just there, as a friend" he said as he leaned and gave her a passionate kiss and they started kissing. And there it was, that pai,n the feel of my hearth cracking, its so painful that I held my chest, preventing my heart from falling out into two and then again, I saw something liquid on my hand and I noticed that I was crying "kurosaki~kun, why?,why me?" "rukia, how could you" I screamed. they broke the kiss and turned to look at me. I just turned my back and started running, heading for my pillow. "orihime!,orihime!!,orihime!!!"  ichigo screamed my name and ran after me, but what's the use, I say to myself with tears in my eyes and my hands holding my chest cause i really feel hurt and I was receiving a hurt pain as if my heart was chartering into so many pieces. I ran straight pass my class "orihime~kun!" tatsuki called after me, but i couldn't  answer her, please forgive me tatsuki for not answering you.
TATSUKI'S POV:

well, i need to remind orihime that today is girls night, ah just can't wait. eehhe, why is she running so fast?! " orihime~kun !" i called after her, she turned and looked at me and then faced her front and increased her speed, huh? wait a min, she was crying?!!?,why was she crying???! then i turned to see ichigo running in her direction..... oh no, thats not good.
STRANGER'S POV:
well its about time she found out that "that thing" wasn't good for her,its good as she learnt her lesson. i closed my eyes  and i felt she was hurt. well time for test 1. "yuuki!"  "yes me lord?" " you know what to do!" "yes me lord, to find out if she would turn" "very good yuuki, GO, NOW" "yes me lord".