its a beautiful morning

orihime's pov:

'its a beautiful morning and I just can't wait to go to school and see others. oh well, I do hope onee San is doing well wherever he is. all I have to do now is to just bath and have some breakfast then am done before I go to school' I say to my self as I was standing up from bed checking the time saying 5am 'wow, ah woke up early again,oh well :-),' I say to my self, I turned and looked at the picture of my friends on top the table beside the bed, I held the picture up close to my hearth 'oh kurosaki~kun,' I say to myself. i then dropped the picture and headed for the bathroom

ICHIGO'S POV:

I woke up with sun rays forcing my eyelids up, so weak to stand up but i must, don't wanna get a detention from any body. I sighed as I stood up from bed 'rukia' I mutter to my self, thinking about her and what she would be doing now.

                       10 mins. later

'iiiiiiicccccccchhhhhhhhiiiiiiiggggggoooo' before I could turn to face who was calling me next thing ah knew, ah found ma face on the ground kissing the floor while the back of ma head was really hot. 'nice try old man' as I dragged his leg and immediately kicked him straight on by the face. I cleaned my self and worked over to the table and started eating, 'i wonder what orihime will do again today' I say to my self while laughing just to realise that yuzu and karin where looking at me wondering if am all right. 'onee chan, are you ok?'yuzu asked with a worried look. 'am fine yuzu, just remembered something funny' I replied. 'well I better be goin now' i said as I left. Rukia, when will you be coming back,cant you see that we miss you, I miss u 'ohiyo kurosaki~kun' I turned to see who was greeting me, hoping it was rukia but it can never be cause she never calls me kurosaki~kun 'ohiyo inouwe' I said as I turned facing her, how was your night' i asked here it is again, the #blush# 'it was great' she said with a smile, her smile is the only thing that I really like about her but we just can't  be 'how was your own night' she asked drawing me out of ma thought 'same as always' i replied.
Orihime's pov:

what should I do, this seems odd, walking side by side with kurosaki~kun without talking, just silence. 'so uhm, how are you, u know, have u recovered from the fight yesterday with the hollows' phew, I managed to raise a topic. 'i have, just feeling little pains around my rib cage'he replied. 'wel uhm, I can heal u later, that's if your ok with it' I said, a bit nervous, hope he agrees. 'sure inouwe, I would love that'he said smiling to me, oh no am really blushing really bad. 'well k then, when will I do it' I asked, 'dont worry, i'll tell you later but not now, am kinda thinking.' he answered. "so, when will rukia be coming back" he asked oh well, felt a hearth burn "she  will be back this weekend" I answered with pain in my eye.
ICHIGO'S POV:

"so when will rukia come back" I asked being worried, "she will be back this weekend" she said as i turned to see pain in her eyes as she faced down, I knew she would fall for that one. but anyway, I hate seeing her in that mood."so inouwe could you please smile for me, to be frank I hate seeing you frown, i just like seeing u smile, if your sad then don't come near me but if your happy and smiling please always be by my side" I said and she turned back to me blushing and being so shy, i had to admit, I said the truth, I just hate seeing her frown.