I'm right here with you

Start from the beginning

"Aik tou mujhe aap ka yeh humour ka taste samajh nahi aata Asfi." replied Zubiya as she smiled broadly.

"Acha chalain aab?"

"Chalo Chalo. Mein tou itni dair se wait kar raha tha." said Asfand jumping of the bed and smiling. Zubiya let out a laugh at this.

***

Some minutes after leaving their room, Asfandyar and Zubiya were in the car. The four minarets of Faisal Mosque could be seen clearly in the front of the Margalla hills. The city smelled like the smell of dew wet mornings. The scent of rain bearing winds, the elusive vast seductive and exciting smell of the hills blooming in the dusk.

"Hum kahan jaa rahay hain?" asked Zubiya.

"Date par." Asfandyar replied as his romantic side kicked in.

Zubiya blushed. That the smile and shyness came from some deep emotion and that was a beautiful thing.

"Kiya hogaya hai sharma kyun rahi ho? Tum meri biwi ho tumhain date par nahi le jaa sakta kya?" said Asfi after watching her burning with redness.

"Sharma tou nahi rahi mein." Zubiya replied shyly.

"Acha. Anyways hum Margalla jaa rahay hain, this is one of my favourite places to go." He added.

***

Margallas could be this beautiful, Zubiya had never thought. Around the hills the vegetation was lush. Zubiya could feel her lungs bursting with fresh air, as she observed the sunlight cascading down a gap of clouds.

Some minutes after they reached a place called Damn-e-koh (foot hills), Asfandyar and Zubiya walked through the path within the trees.

"Zubiya pata hai yeh jaga bilkul Muir woods park-California jesi hai. Mein jab America mai tha na tab aik dafa friends kai sath gaya tha. Islamabad tou mujhe bilkul California jesa hi lagta hai." Asfandyar told Zubiya as she inclined to hear him.

Ever since she was married to Asfandyar she had heard alot about Asfandyar's life in America. She was about to say something when Asfandyar's phone rang. It was doctor Sheroze and it was obvious he had called to dicuss about something back in Neelam Valley Hospital.

Asfandyar attended the phone but he was repeating his sentences. There was an error in network connection.

"Zubiya tum betho mein bus aaya. Yahan signals nahi aa rahay." told Asfi while keeping Doctor Sheroze at hold.

"Theek hai." She replied while resting on a bench nearby and examined the place.

All at once two stereotypical slimy-haired and gaudily clothed Punjabi accented boys came laughing and passing comments on the girls standing at some distance

All at once two stereotypical slimy-haired and gaudily clothed Punjabi accented boys came laughing and passing comments on the girls standing at some distance. Both were passing by, when one of them whistled looking at Zubiya. He stopped and called his friend or whoever was with him.