Chapter 12 -You are falling for me Darling

Start from the beginning

Sister Maria knew this question will come up "To find its own way!"

"Find its own way?Then why I don't have it on my head" Little Avni pouted.

"Everybody has it their own.." Sister Maria said.

"What ?" She touched her head to check it.Sister maria laughed on her innocent act again.

"No.. no..not same like a fire fly.At some point in life,everybody finds out their own ways,with the use of their own light ! And this is how one get what they want in life by using their own light to guide self." As Sister Maria told her,
Little Avni blinked several times,trying to grasp and understand each and every word of Sister Maria.

"When will I get to use my light?"
She looked at Sister maria expecting an answer.

"You will get to know on your own " Sister Maria said it in very understadning tone .

"But when?"  little Avni became impatient.

"When time will come sweetheartSister Maria squeezed her cheeks.

~~end~~

Avni's trance of the memories broke when the bike started jerking back and forth.
"What the.."
Both of their helmets hits on each other in the bumpy jerking.
"Ouch aah"

"Darling ..hold tight "

"Adi.. stop...I think we are gonna .."

The next moment ,we fell down in the soft liquid type ground.

Realisation hits me !

eeewwwe..

It's mud!

No. it's the mud which gulps you in.

ShitHelpMeIDontWannaDie

The more I tried to swim the more I was getting drown.

Nooo !

Stay still Avni ...Use your light !

Who the fuck is talking ?

I tried to jerk away all the thoughts !

Adiii !!!

I tried to stay still and relaised I was getting drown .

Fuck the calm I need help !

I looked around and saw one tree branch hanging low .I tried to reach there but was failing.
Suddenly I felt my body moving up towards the branch tree.I looked down and saw I was sitting on his shoulders ,parting my both legs to the side.
Who is he ? Eeww... Gross !

"Darling dont waste time & hold the branch ,I can't hold up longer."

Shit it's Aditya !

I quickly grabbed the branch and hanged on it.I tried to climb up when I get a sudden push from back .I was now sitting securely on the top of the branch.I carefully crawled towards the tree.After reaching closer to tree wood.I hugged the tree.I could feel my heavy breaths.