-1-

So i will be showing you all my blended/dark manips which I made within the years 2017 to 2019. I didn't post them in any particular order. It's completely random. 

and I am only showing you the ones I am confident of. The rest were eeehh junked. I hate looking at them but I kept them. for real. makes me wanna remember how I annoyingly struggled using two kinds of photoshop bc I was broke and how I like to harshly blend in images xD 

Now, I use Photoshop CS6 and Topaz Labs for my covers hehe.

I personally like to play with dark colors

I personally like to play with dark colors. I usually do blending a lot back when I first started because I was too conscious of having less in a certain cover. But apparently, as I gained experience, I realize sometimes having less is already enough to make your cover appealing and pleasing to the eyes. 

It typically takes me one to two hours when making one blended cover since I am very meticulous and particulate when it comes to the elements I will use. I really take time doing trial and error to know which font or filter best fits the prompt. Other than that, I make sure the face claim doesn't overpower the title of the book itself. (Well, before I really don't care about that but nowadays, I do)

These covers are from my entries in different graphic contests i joined before. Some are requests from my cover shop. And some are just made for fun and experimentation. 

I hope you liked my works!