Going The Length

Going the length.

My mind was reeling, more and more with each echo of my steps going down the hall. My shoes padded the floor, matching the beat of my racing heart. With each step I took my mind gave me one more 'What if'. All the possible scenarios, good and bad, wouldn't stop going through my mind and it was really starting to piss me off. My emotions were everywhere, and I had no idea what I was going to experience when I opened that door at the very end of this retched hallway. I was nervous making me feel nauseous and I could only here ringing in my ears. I was shaking and I felt angry. Angry at myself for thinking this would ever be a good idea. It's not that I was doing this for money, I just never went in a blind date,

That was only about sex.

I let out a shaky breath, trying to calm my beating heart as I slowed my pace, just a few feet from the door. I stared straight ahead, focusing on the door. The big, wooden door was intimidating, but it made no sense; It was the same as every other door in this damned hotel. Light seeped through the bottom, giving it an eerie glow. I took a deep breath, letting it out shakily as my hand formed a tight fist, reaching up to the rough wooden surface. I blinked and knocked, my knuckles banging against the wood. I lowered my fist after three knocks, and listened as my heart beat in my ears, matching the sound of footsteps on the opposite side of the door.

The dull, golden knob started to jiggle and soon turned, the door cracking open wider and wider as each second passed. My gaze was replaced from the door to a torso. My eyes trailed upwards, meeting the face of the one I'd been meeting- thanks to my best friend. My jaw wanted to drop and my knees quivered under my weight as I looked at the man. He cocked his head slightly, giving me a lopsided smile that showed off his perfectly white and straight teeth. His jaw was strong and had a stubble growing in giving him an older look, which was quite sexy actually. His eyes were a dark, chocolate brown that seemed to be rimmed with a gold, his long eyelashes framing them perfectly. His light brown hair fell carelessly over his forehead, falling just above his eyebrows. His lips looked smooth and plump, making my own lips quiver.

He raised an eyebrow at me, his smile turning into a smirk as he realized I'd been checking him out. I blushed slightly, looking down and tucking a piece of my red/orange hair behind my ear. I licked my lips and peeked back up at him- it was just now I noticed that his shirt was unbuttoned and open, giving me a preview of his solid core.

"You must be, Amy". He spoke, his voice deep and husky, adding to his sexy appearance.

I nodded shyly. "You must be, Owen".

He nodded and his smile grew slightly, I couldn't help but return it.

"You have a beautiful smile". He complimented me, causing me to blush again. "Please, come in!" He rushed, stepping aside so I could enter.

I smiled gratefully up at him and rushed inside. I heard the door shut behind me as I took a look around the simple room. The room was a basic size for a hotel room. The walls were a boring beige and the carpet a dull grey. There was a bar off to the side with two stools and a shelf filled with liquor behind the wooden bar. A bathroom was off the left of the room, a king size bed beside it. The bed was intriguing, inviting even. The comforter was a simple white with a stitched, black flower design on it, the pillows matching. It looked to be soft and bouncy.

I was really tempted to lay there and get what was coming started.

I heaved a content sigh and looked back at Owen who was making his way to the bar. I watched his strides, filled with purpose. His hips swayed slightly as he walked, his perfectly formed ass standing out making me to a little more crazy and tempted to race over to that bed.