Alternate Realitys

It had been a very good day for Peter.
He had passed his History test with flying colours. He had found a two dollar bill in his pocket that he hadn't realised was there. On top of this, his blind supply teacher, Mr Hagarty, had become confused with the bells and let the class go a little early.

Now, Peter was running into an ally to change into his suit. He struggled to pull off his trousers and socks before pulling on the signature blue and red onsie. Once he had hit the symbol on his chest causing the hole costume to adjust to his body size, he shot his webs up to the top of the nearest building and swung away to search for any crimes happening in the city.
______________________________________
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even Peters day as Spiderman had been great. He had stopped several petty crimes and a lady running a fruit market had given him some grapes as a thank you.

He was sat on a roof as he watched the sunset, occasionally popping a grape in his mouth. He stood up ready to head home for the day. He jumped off the building and swung for his apartment.

Suddenly, a bright hole appeared in the air before him. Before he had time to react, the blindingly white light had consumed him. Soon, he was hurtling through a black abys. The journey felt like it lasted for years but eventually, another hole appeared before him and he was sent flying into open air. He tried to shot webs at anything that he could grab on to but he was submerged in water before he could hoist himself out.

Swimming to the surface, he searched his surroundings for any clue to where he could be. Luckily, he couldn't be in the sea for trees covered in orange leaves were dotted along the shore. Peter's suit draged through the water as he made his way to the grass at the side. He pulled up onto the bank and scrunched his mask to remove as much water as possible.

What just happened? He thought, And why didn't my Spidey sense go off to warn me before that hole appeared? Wait where am...

His thoughts were cut off by a tap on his shoulders. He turned round to see a small girl with brown hair behind him.

"Hello!" She smiled, "Who are you?"

But before Peter could answer, the girl was dragging him to a tent a bit further away from the water.

"Wait here." She told him before climbing through the cloth doors.

A few seconds later she returned with a toy in her hand.

"Are you my toy?" She asked holding up the figure in her hands. Peter looked closer to see that the thing she was holding was a Spiderman action figure.

"Oh, umm... No?"

"Then why are you wearing that?" She asked pointing at my suit.

Peter was saved by a call from behind them.
"Morgan! It's lunch time!" Shouted a familiar voice.

Peter turned round to see a blond woman walking out of a cabin towards them.

Pepper?

Morgan ran past Peter and into her mother's arms.

"Mummy! Mummy! Look! I found my toy!" She exclaimed pointing at Peter.

Peppers eyes widened as she looked from Morgan to Peter.

"Tony!" She shouted walking to Peter with her daughter in her arms.

"Come in Peter." She told him.

Peter followed Pepper into the house.

"Sit down." She instructed him softly gesturing at the table.

"Tony!" She shouted again.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" Tony called from the top of the stairs.

"What's going on?" He asked as he arrived at the bottom of the stairs. Glancing round the room, his eyes fell on Peter.

"Peter...?" He muttered as he walked over.

"What's going on Mr stark?" Peter asked confused.

Tony pulled Peter into a hug as he whispered,
"I thought I'd lost you."

"Ummm.... Mr stark, I saw you a few days ago."

Tony pulled away from the hug.
"What do you mean?" He questioned, also confused, "You died on titan."

"I died on a giant?!" Peter exclaimed, confused still.

"No, the planet Titan."

"I died I space?!?!"

"So you don't remember thanos?" Questioned Tony.

"Is he the titan?"

"He was a titan yes."

"Then all you needed to do was cut the back of his neck!"

"What?!" Tony exclaimed, even more confused than before, "Right let me get this straight. You never went to titan with me and the wizard."

"Wizard? No." Peter replied.

"Hmm...." Tony muttered to himself, "Maybe he's from a different time line"

He looked back at Peter.

"What's the name of your aunt, my driver, the queen of England and the most memieest song you can think of? Go!"

"Oh, umm... Aunt April, Sad, Queen Elizabeth III and 'Never Gonna let you Down' by Mick Astley."

"We should probably get you home." Tony told him.

(A/n Hey! I said in the last post that it would be the last one for a while but then I read a load of fanfics and changes my mind. I'm working on a few others but they might be in a different book idk.

Don't attack me or anything for this one I came up with it when I woke up this morning.

Here have a 🌮 while you wait for the next one.

Love you guys 3000!

-Crystalline)