Baby Spider 4

Third person POV

The entire team rushed to where their costumes and weapons were. Vision, Wanda, and Bruce set off first because they're powers were a part of them and they didn't need costumes. Tony waited for Peter even though his suit was accessible from anywhere and came to him quickly.
"You ready?" He asked stepping into the doorway with a clunck.

"Yep." Peter replied pulling his mask over his face.

Together they webslinged and flew to where the robot was. From there they could see that the mothership robot was sending out smaller drones with  needles poking out of them making them look like big grey bees.

"Spiderman, Wanda and Nat, take care of the big robot. Everyone else stop the little ones from hurting anyone." Tony announced.
Everyone ran into position and started wacking, blasting, Hulk Smashing, zapping and slicing as many bee robot things as possible.
Wanda and Peter used there combined powers to slam their target to the ground before Natasha jumped on top of it and tried to punch at some of its sensors and cameras. She was then thrown off and the robot released another wave of tiny drones.
Peter grabbed the mothership as it turned to fly away with his webs and swang it into a fire hydrant. Water exploded onto the street and all over the robot making it twitch as it rose again. Wanda tried to crush it with her red magic but the exoskeleton was to strong. Peter ran up to it and caught it with a web swinging himself up and over it.
Peter was upside down directly above it when he felt a sharp pain in his neck and dropped to the floor. He felt dizzy as he staggered up and into the nearest evacuated shop.
His vision was blurred. His ears were ringing.
"Maybe if I just have a little nap, I'll feel better." He thought as he laid his head down on the carpeted floor of the shop.

_______________________________________

Tony POV

After Wanda had told me that the mothership robot was gone she and Natasha had helped defend the civilians from the bee robots. Thor flew up into this sky which then filled with dark, rumbling clouds. A giant bolt of lightning flew at the tiny robots destroying at least a hundred of them. After that there where only about fifty left but Wanda and vision took care of them.
I looked around to make sure nobody was seriously injured. The Hulk had turned back into Bruce by now and Natasha was helping him up.
"Right, where's Peter" I thought scanning the street for any sign of the teenager.
"FRIDAY, where's Peter?" I asked my AI

"Peter is in Alfred's Carpets to your left." The voice replied.
I sprinted to the door of the shop FRIDAY had told me about. The bell above the door jingled as I stepped over the threshold.

"Da-a!?" I heard a baby scream.

(A/N This one is really short sorry but I can't be bothered to write more so it's a cliffhanger I guess)