You?!

(A/N listen to the song if you want)
~Hanna's POV~
   My eyes were glued to the floor as I entered my history class. I quickly took my seat in the front of the classroom. "Good afternoon class..." said the teacher as I became lost in thought. Why did Benjamin Defend me earlier? Maybe he isn't so bad? Who am I kidding of course he is. "Hanna" I was snapped out of my thoughts by my teacher calling my name. "You will be paired with Benjamin." She continued. "BENJAMIN?!" I exclaimed surprised. "Yes Benjamin." The teacher answered. "Um what exactly are we being paired for again?" I ask. "Not paying attention I presume? For the next month you and your partner will be spending time together with each other to see what it's like to be them. I call it the social experiment." The teacher explains. Oh no oh no. Me. Spending a whole month. With Benjamin Clay. Jesus take the wheel!

    Benjamin takes a seat next to me as I stare at my desk in disbelief. "I got paired with..." he pauses to look me up and down "you?!" He continues with a disgusted look. "It looks like it" I say. "Well in that case this will be easy. I already know everything about you. You are a nerd with no life. I'm sure your only friends are books or your mom. Done." He remarks with a smirk. "Excuse me?!" I exclaim. "Don't get your panties in a twine" he says raising his hands in defense. "I'm just telling the truth." He says. "Is that so? I guess this might be easy because I know everything about you too. You are an incompetent judgmental jock that has nothing but girls and sex on his mind. I bet you haven't had to struggle a day in your life. But I'm just telling the truth so don't get offended" I shoot back raising my hands in defense mockingly with a smirk on my face. Benjamin's smirk quickly turns into a stone cold face and his eyes darken. "You don't know anything about me, so how would you know about the struggles of my life?!" He practically shouts as he stands up and walks out of the class. This boy is so confusing. He can be such a smartass one minute and cold as stone another. God this project will be the death of me wont it🤦🏻‍♀️

~Benjamin's POV~
When Hanna said those things it upset me. Is that really what everyone thinks of me? No she's just a nerd why should I listen to her? If only she saw the truth. God this project will be the death of me wont it🤦🏻‍♂️

*Once school ends*

~Hanna's POV~
As soon as the dismissal bell rang a sped walked to my cousin's house because I hadn't seen her in awhile and I needed her advice.
I burst in the door of my cousin's house and jumped onto her couch landing on my stomach. She acted as if this were an everyday thing...mostly because it is lol. "Bad day?" My cousin Bailey asked. "Mhm" I mumbled with my head smooshed into a pillow. "Come on tell me about it. I haven't heard any good tea in awhile" (A/N probably because James Charles is cancelled oopsie) she said as she patted a spot next to her on the other couch. I rolled off of where I currently was and lazily trudged over to Bailey. I plopped down on the couch laying my head in her lap as she played with my hair because she knows that calms me down. "Spill" she simply said. "I'm just sick of being the outcast/nerd and all of the pretty girls getting the good guys. It's so unfair! Ughhh" I whined.
"Oh honey you may be an outcast, but you have the face of a goddess bbg!" Bailey exclaimed. "Well it doesn't feel like it. Today Leilani called me a mute and a lizard🙄. Plus to make things worse I got paired with Benjamin Clay...BENJAMIN CLAY FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!" I shouted. "Woah woah calm down I don't see the problem." Bailey said confused. "Ughhh he's just the worst! He's such a smartass and he thinks he's all that. Besides today he was being extra moody. One second he was being the smartass he is and joking around then the next he was bitter. Like how am I supposed to deal with that for the next month?!" I exclaimed while waving my hands around frustratedly in the air. "Hmm sounds like it's that time of month for him. I mean at least he is cute. I wouldn't mind seeing that gorgeous face everyday for a month😍" Bailey says. "Every girl would like to stare at his face for a month. Every girl but me that is." I state. "Your loss bb" Bailey says while shrugging. We ended up watching 16 candles and the breakfast club before heading to bed.
(A/N that's it for this chapter. Thank you so much for the reads! I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but I was seriously only expecting one person to see this lol so thank you❤️)