"Wow," she shakes her head. I shove her back into the corner Vincent trapped Tifa in and put my face duper close to her, staring deep into her bright eyes.

"Are you scared of me Yuffie?"

"No. I'm not. Now get off me," she laughs and I feel kinda bad about making fun of the couple. Oh well.

"No," I smirk, connecting our mouths. I can't believe she actually said yes... My beautiful Yuffie and I are gonna be married. Huh. Now there's an interesting thought. She happily puts her arms around my neck and pulls me closer. With her mouth moving with mine, I couldn't be a happier man. No, forget that. Even just having her by my side is enough to make me smile. Is this what love is? Hurt and heaven at the same time?

"You should probably go find Vincent," she mumbles against my lips.

"But I'd much rather do this," I complain, kissing her jaw.

"Go console your friend or I will take away your kissing privileges until this child is your age," she threatens. "I'll probably go to Tifa anyway." With a unhappy groan, I connect our mouths again for a few seconds before turning to leave.

"Where was he?"

"By the laundry room," she shrugs, pushing away from the counter and smiling at Cid.... Cid?!?! He shoots me a smug look and shakes his head.

"At least I couldn't see this time," he chuckles and I roll my eyes, purposely bumping my shoulder harshly against his when I leave.

            Walking toward the laundry room, I catch sight of Tifa hanging onto Barret, crying on his shoulder while he sends me a 'what the heck is going on?' look. I shrug and turn a corner, reaching the hall where the bathroom, bunk room, and laundry room are. Lots of rooms.

"He could be behind any of these doors," I mutter to myself. But of course a loud smash from the laundry room brings me to open the creaky door, praying that he won't try to kill me when I enter.

            A shaking red cloak topped with thick black hair huddles with his back to me, a mess of shattered glass all over the floor. A few shards crunch under my boots when I take a step forward, the figure not even caring that I can hear a few quiet sniffles.

"Vince," I say quietly.

"What do you want," he snaps. Preparing myself for the walls he's building up, I close the door and walk in a little farther.

"What's up?"

"What do you want?" He repeats a little more hatefully this time.

"I just heard a noise thought I check up on you," I half lie.

"I'm not stupid, Cloud."

"Never said you were."

"She thinks I am. No, I think I am too. Wait... I don't know anymore," he grumbles.

"She doesn't think you're stupid. If anything, she thinks she's stupid for picking a fight."

"Great, now I've got her believing my lies," he spits bitterly, still not turning around. " She probably hates me, doesn't she?"

"She's pretty upset," I shrug.

"She has every reason to be. I knew the day would come when she would admit she never trusted me. I just didn't want it to ever come."

"Of course she trusts you," I scoff. "You're being ridiculous."

"Can you leave?" He grits, finally turning to glare at me with his splotchy red eyes.