Rant #2 Wattpad defects ;_;

Glob just thinking about this makes me want to watch Maid Sama to calm my nerves... Freaking. Wattpad. Defects.

Ok, so when I just joined Wattpad ((a month ago :I)) after an entire day of reading infinite NaLu fan fictions and forgetting to verify my email so I couldn't comment o'_'o I searched up... Fairy Tail High stories... ((dont judge O'^'O)) Anyway!... I went to the top story called er... Fairy Tail High ((well isn't that a coincidence? .-.))... didn't even make me finish... The top story was called "Fairy Tail High (A NaLu fan fiction)" and the title was surrounded by crown emojis so I just had to read it. :L but... when I tapped on the story to go on the second page...

It ._.

Was •-•

BLANK. ●-●

WHAT THE FUDGE WATTPAD?! Why?! Just... let me crawl into a hole and die of a heart filled with no feels already... Since I was obsessed at the time ((wtf? You still are...)) I kept checking 24/7 to see if it would work again, but each time I tried it was still blank...

Update! Since I chose to write this chapter based on that story, I'm gonna check it out now! :L

*takes laptop from couch cushion*

*also steals money from that couch*

*opens laptop, then stomach growls*

*types "wat tty pad.comgsuwgjs vs iwbsisbsish"*

*presses enter, with a derp face*

*sadly corrects in google as 'Wattpad.com'*

*Goes into Library*

*Clicks 'Fairy Tail High (A NaLu fan fic)*

*Goes to second page*

*dies*

Wattpad.

Trolls.

Why the hell are the rest of the chapters working?

Upcoming chappie...! Rant #3 GRAYLU?!