Rant #1 Oh Ship...

Heh heh, I was so excited to update this chapter... Oh, and before you rage on me about the ships I hate with a passion, I suggest you leave right now.

Three words:

SHIPS.

I.

HATE.

((Well, I'm actually doing this for the next few chapters so yeah, expecially with the rants... lots and lots of rants...))

1. Eren × Levi

Ok guys, yes the 45% of you ship it and 5% are probably thinking that I hate yoai. No. I. Don't. Yoai... that I probably don't ship because there are barely enough shows with that to ship, well, besides Ymir × Christa ((yuri)) which actually makes a lot of sense AND Jean × Marco which also makes a lot of sense. So yeah, Levi × Eren is a no no, it doesn't make sense to me...[    ] <-- *INSERT EXPRESSIONLESS FACE HERE* ((Well Levi did inspire Eren but I'm not arguing with myself today... again...))

And for those 51% that ship Eren × Mikasa ((and those who don't...))

YES

IT

ISNT

INCEST

Eren and Mikasa are not blood related so they can have 33 babies whenever they'd like. -3- Besides, Mikasa isn't even legally adopted... So shoo you...you doubters... or haters...? Actually no labels so I'm just gonna end this chappie here...

Upcoming Chappie...! Rant #2 Wattpad defects ;_;