" These things doesnt matter to me " said Arnav in a stern tone .

" There is nothing going to change if it matters to you or not . The fact is she is your wife and give her that respect  " said Aravind .

" Dont even think that I would give her any respect . She doesnt deserve any .I have never seen a cheaper girl like her . So low and cheap " said Arnav angrily .

" Arnav !" shouted Aravind in his loud voice .

" Papa " said Khushi with a choking tone . Tears were ready to flow from her eyes , but she had controlled . She plastered a smile on her face . She was holding a tray with two cups of tea where her hands shivered .

" Khushi " said Aravind .

" Again the drama starts " mumbled Arnav .

" Tea " said Khushi with a shivering tone looking down . Arnav just takes the tea cup . He then went and sat in the sofa .

" Papa " said Khushi stumbling . Aravind took the tea cup and sat in a chair opposite to Arnav . Khushi then went inside the kitchen not wanting to stay there as she knows it would then lead to a very big heated conversation between Aravind and Arnav . She didn't want the father and son duo to start fighting in the morning itself.

" Why are you like this arnav ?" asked Aravind.

" Like what ?" asked Arnav .

" Don't think she isn't affected by your words . She gets hell affected " said Aravind .

" Why are you giving me a lecture now ?" asked Arnav with a cold look .

" It's waste to talk to you " said Aravind gritting his teeth .

Arnav just turns his face and sips the coffee .

" Ask that girl to prepare dosa with white chutney for breakfast  " said Arnav.

" She isn't your servant such that you could order. She is your wife  " said Aravind.

"  She can never be my wife.  Lavanya is my wife andmy love and this girl who is showing her face can never enter into my life nor rule my heart . I love lavanya and will always love " said Arnav keeping the tea cup on the table .

" Oh really . But what about this girl being your special friend ? For whom you cried dozens when you came to know she is going to leave you ??" asked his heart . 

Arnav just ignored it and then went to his room .

Aravind sees Arnav going to his room . He sighed seeing him .

" I wish you just see the truth Arnav . Her eyes tells the truth . But you wont believe .But one thing is sure , You would regret very badly for these words and the way you had treated her . And I wish that she shouldnt forgive you that much easily" said Aravind to himself .

Arnav went into the room and sat on the bed . He was feeling something pricking his heart when he always blames her .He felt himself completely helpless and painful .

He wasn't able to stop hurting her as she had did bad this time . And he wasn't able to also speak well with her as she always reminds him that because of her , his lavanya left him . His lavanya being a genuine and kind hearted let go off her love for her sister .

But this khushi , She didnt even  have a percent of regret of separating two lovers . She was selfish ,Cunning,manipulator , Gold digger .Nothing else .

" How could you change selfish like this khushi ? You were too pure hearted and innocent . Why did you do this to me ? Why you betrayed me ?  Because of you , my love left me.  You changed everything . After doing all this , how could you act like this ? Do you think that I would easily fall for your trap again ? Never Khushi . I will never do that . Its promise on my love for lavanya " said Arnav to himself .