Chapter 2

Kenzies POV
My alarm clock went off awhile ago indicating that I have to wake up before Johnny comes. I went to go get ready and wore this.

Our sch has no dress code. So it was easy to pick out clothes.

I did my hair and makeup which was quite simple

I did my hair and makeup which was quite simple. Took my small makeup bag and stuff it inside my cheer bag. Since I have cheer today. I put my packed bags on the side of my room door.

Then I went downstairs and bolted straight to the kitchen for a granola bar and started munching on it.

A few minutes later.
Mel- kenzie Johnny is here!!

I went out of the door and said bye to my mum and I strolled to the car.

K- hi thanks for giving me a ride

J- I kinda have to do this.

K- why tho? U can disrespect girls.

J- but not my mum. I tried talk her out of it. But she ain't gonna do it.

K- no shit Sherlock

J- well that's yr mums fault for having a debt with my mum

K- urgh just shut up and drive

A few minutes later
We have finally arrived school. Johnny got out of the car and people was crowding around the car. Mostly girls. Why? Well because of his playboy attitude, everyone wants to know which girl his dating next.

Johnny squeezed through the crowd and opened my door. I got out of the car and it was hella stuffy. It was too crowded for my comfort. I might b popular but I don't have boys suffocating me. Everyone was too packed together.

J- I'm sorry but can u people pls get out of the way!

He grabbed my hands. I felt small little sparks when I held his hands. It brought me a little comfort.

Unknown— she is such a brat

Unknown- omgggg they are so mfking cute

Unknown- I agreeeee

Unknown- I knew they had something for each other

Unknown- urgh he should have chosen me

Unknown- why her?

Unknown- I hope he doesn't leave her like how he does with his other gfs.

Unknown- she's the ugliest cheerleader I've seen on earth.

J- pls keep your comments to yourself. Now again Move out of the way! Thank u.

Everyone moved away and made a passage way for us to walk. By the time we stepped into the school compound, the news of us dating has already spread around. We didn't even say anything.