[96] LOST CHAPTER

Magsimula sa umpisa

He planted wet kisses on her neck, collarbone and even softly suckle the hollow of her throat. He even left a hickey on her neck which made her gasp. He kissed his way back to her lips again, sucking her lower lip softly. 

“Uhh.. Mmmm..” She moaned again.

Crystal gently removed Kurt’s shirt and threw it somewhere. Her hands had its own mind in caressing his well toned chest, his abs and his broad shoulders. He groaned as her warm hands started rubbing his back. Slowly, he traced the shape of her lovely mouth with his tongue before teasingly, dangerously between his lips. Kurt ran the tip of his tongue across her teeth, tracing the contours before slowly sliding his tongue into her mouth. He kissed her deeply, rubbing his tongue in and out. The kiss turned ravenous with want, need and desire.

She gasped when she realized that her pink strapless bra unclasped by him already. A multi-tasker he was, indeed. Kurt licked every part all the way down to her firm boobs which sent shiver all over her body. He planted wet kisses on her left boob and began to caress the other one.

“Ahhh… K-Kurt…”

He shifted to other one and did the same thing. His free hand explored other parts of her body, to her flat stomach down to her thighs which gave Crystal an electrifying feeling. He seemed to be memorizing every body part and worshipped it like she was the most beautiful lady in the world. He continued caressing her boob, massaging it tenderly and carefully. He softly sucked on it, twirling his tongue around it, leaving some little cloud bites on them.

“Tell me if you want me to stop already, Crystal…” He asked whispering while started gliding his hand towards her inner thighs stroking and rubbing them, endlessly.

Crystal could now feel the flame between their bodies. She wanted to feel his body more. She was craving for more. She was going insane already. Wala na siya sa katinuan dulot ng sensasyon na bumabalot sa mga katawan nila. Napapikit siya at napaungol. Kurt understood her reaction when his hand caressing through her undies. It was obvious that she did not want to stop it.

Kurt slipped down inside her panty and kicked it off the floor. He distanced himself a little and took a gaze on her beautiful body. 

“You’re beautiful, baby love..” He whispered.

Napamulat si Crystal sa sinabi ni Kurt. She blushed and closed her eyes again, reached for his hand and pressed her lips on it.  He started to trail kisses on her navel, down between her thighs. She gasped and moaned loudly, “K-Kurt… oohhh…”

She arched her back, grabbed his hair and pulled him closer, pressing his head firmer and harder on her bossom. He continued kissing and massaging her purity through his tongue. It was driving them crazy. Kurt was getting more excited as his never ending groans filled the four corners of the room. He could now feel her legs quivering.

He went back to kiss her lips and slip one finger inside into her wet flesh. Crystal accidentally bit Kurt’s lower lip as he started to thrust in and out his finger inside her. She caressed again his shoulders down to his chest and his abs as he continued thrusting his … 2 fingers already inside of her. 

“Ahhh… Hmm…. U—uhhhh.. Tristan…”

He was turned on again by her sweet moans escaping from her mouth. They were catching their own breath already. He groaned and she moaned. He hid her moans by his mouth, and she responded to his kiss.

He continued to thrust and thrust, until she reached her climax. They were both panting. He smiled at her, giving her a most satisfying smile that can make her heart melt. Her heartbeats were irregular as though it was going to explode anytime.

“I want you.. now.. please!” She whispered loudly and urgently while looking into his eyes.

He began to kiss her neck again while Crystal was unbuttoning his pants.  Si Kurt na mismo ang naghubad ng pantalon niya kasabay ng boxer shorts niya. Crystal looked down his arousal. Her eyes rounded when she saw it. Her cheeks flushed red yet it made her more excited seeing his manhood at the same time.

He leaned closer to her ears and whispered, “Are you s-sure.. you wanna do this, Crystal? I will stop if you don’t want to continue---“

“Ahhh, bwisit! Oo nga. Kurt! Oo nga!”

Hindi alam ni Kurt kung tatawa ba siya o hindi? Mahirap pa lang bitinin siya ng ganito. He quickly gave a peck on her lips and kneeled between her legs. He then placed the tip of his on her flesh, teasing her more, making herself aware and ready.

“Tristan Kurt! What now?!”

“I’ll be gentle, don’t worry..”

He slowly inserted his manhood inside her carefully. Kahit anong gawin niya ay alam niyang hindi maiiwasang masaktan si Crystal. 

“Uhhhmmm… Ahhh…” She moaned in pain while tears flowing on her cheeks again.

He continued to insert his manhood slowly, with care. He felt the gap inside her. It was getting torn apart already. The blood of her purity was now flowing out of her. He did not want her to get hurt. 

“Sshhh… sorry…” He whispered while kissing her tears away.

Crystal could now feel the walls inside her broke already. Napayakap siya nang mahigpit kay Kurt habang gumagalaw ito sa ibabaw niya. Napapakurot pa siya sa likod nito. She even scratched his back due to the pain she felt. But eventually, the pain was replaced by a sweet pleasure.

Crystal could now meet every thrust he did after awhile. Two bodies became one. Nag-iinit na nang nag-iinit ang pakiramdam nila sa isa’t isa. Their moans and groans were the only sounds that could be heard in the four corners of the room.

They seemed to be convulsing in every move they made. Until, they reached their peak. They cried their names as they reached their climax. Feels like heaven it was. 

“Uhhh, Kurt…”

“Crystal…”

Kurt buried his face on Crystal’s neck. She embraced him tightly without disconnecting themselves from each other. Hingal na hingal pa rin sila. Malakas pa rin ang pagtibok ng puso nila. Rinig na rinig nila yun habang magkalapit ang mga katawan nila. 

“I love you.. Crystal.. To infinity and beyond..”

Crystal smiled secretly. Tila nawala na ang bumabalot sa kanyang katawan na kalasingan. Nabuhay ang diwa niya at alam na alam niya ang nangyari. She wouldn't regret this night with him. She loved him more than she loves herself. 

“I love you more.. Kurt.. Don’t leave me again.. please..”

“I promise, I won’t….”

And they made love again the whole night..