𝐗𝐕- 𝕯𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖍 𝖎𝖘 𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓, 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖈𝖊𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖎𝖓

Start from the beginning

Jimin was flabbergasted for a second at the instruction before he released the bow, firing the arrow straight ahead. His eyes widen when the arrow hit the tree, bouncing a little bit but deeply buried on it. His lips parted in aw shuck that he managed to get it right from the first attempt.

"Marvelous. You're an amazing archer Jimin. An intelligent one. You managed to master the skill in a blink. I must say that you are a great omega, " praised Namjoon, feeling delighted looking at Jimin's fast progress.

Jimin's lips twitched into a wide-grinned and tilted his head towards the crown prince. "Hy-hyung... I did it!!" he squealed and immediately hugged Namjoon and bouncing joyfully.

Namjoon groaned at the sudden action before he let out a soft chuckle at Jimin's excitement. When Jimin let go of his lanky body, Namjoon ruffled the blonde hair belong to Jimin lovingly.

"Good job Jimin..."

Jimin's cheek turned to rosy pink at the touch, feeling shy for the attention given by Namjoon. It makes his heartbeat escalated as he was never been treated so warm like that. Not with Seokjin. Ever. Their sibling bond was weird and awkward. They hate each other.

"I'll give you a full lesson afterward if you are interested to learn archery..." proposed Namjoon as he can see how excited Jimin was just now. Jimin is a talented omega and it is a big loss for wasting it.

Having said that, he wanted Jimin to become more prominent in showing his good feature as a strong omega. He believes Jimin possessed a good quality to become one.

Jimin eyes widen at the suggestion as his orbs sparkle like a bright star. "Really? You will teach me? Hyung?" he asked with disbelief. His eyes gasket over the crown prince.

Namjoon laughed heartily before he nods his head firmly. "Of course..."

"My pleasure, hyung!" he gushes, showing his bright smile until his eyes turn into a crescent moon shape. His face beaming with joy and happiness. Feeling enthusiast that he can learn something from Namjoon.

Namjoon smiles at the sight, swooning over how cute the omega prince was. Knowing the omega when he came to Erauri, Namjoon thought that it will be hard for him to approach the male. Jimin seems more introvert and distance. He saw how Jimin always being alone and didn't even talk to anyone in the palace.

Namjoon had been watching the young omega with a curiosity. Jimin doesn't look like a typical omega. He had seen how he always argue with his brother, Seokjin. And it won't be exaggerated to say that, the glint in his eyes whenever he talks to Seokjin was full of hatred.

Namjoon couldn't blame Jimin for that. Seokjin is really an arrogant alpha and always undermine an omega like Jimin and himself. He detests the attitudes.

Namjoon wonders why did Seokjin agree to participate in this competition. What did he was trying to achieve by coming to Erauri?

"Can we go now, hyung? I'm too eager to hunt right now!" exclaimed Jimin with a wide grin.

Namjoon's deep thought has been cut through with the joyful voice belong to Jimin. Namjoon took a deep breath before he nods his head. He slings the arrow's pouch to his back, followed by Jimin.

"Let's go. But you need to stay on my back, Jimin. It will be dangerous for you to lead with no experience..." says Namjoon in a serious tone.