Scare

"There's a possibility that he had a heart attack"

When I heard that I felt all the blood drain from my face. I looked at the fragile boy on the gurney. We where still driving towards the hospital. I felt my self shake and I took Misaki's hand in my own and squeezed it tightly whispering sweet words as well as prayers. After what seemed like hours (which in fact it only took 10 minutes) we finely arrived at the hospital.

Like lightning, the paramedics lowered Misaki from the ambulance and rushed in the building, I followed closely after.

Paramedic- "NURSE SET UP EXAM ROOM 7 AND PREPARE FOR A HEART SURGERY JUST IN CASE!"

All hell broke lose at these orders, nurses running here and there setting things up. I followed them as far as the emergency room but once their I was not permitted beyond that point.

Nurse- "Sir, you can wait here"

She led me to a waiting room where a couch laid and a couple of arm chairs. As soon as I sat down a dark blue haired doctor came out.

"Hello, I'm Nowaki Kusama and i'll be Misaki's doctor for now." Nowaki said introducing himself to me.

"Your Hiro-san's lover?!" I stated surprised.

Nowaki also looked surprise. "Yes, how did you know that?"

"Hiro-san and I are friends, I'm Usami Akihiko. Now hows Misaki?" I had asked getting over my surprise rather quickly and was now quiet serious.

"Misaki, as far as we can tell, suffered from a minor heart attack due to prolonged stress and sickness. We've done a MRI and have found a blood clot in one of his veins, so were going to have to unclog that and when he suffered from his attack of course part of heart is now dead but among the dead section a part survived but its giving off an electric pulse that clashed with the rest of the hearts natural pacemaker, so we ended up having to stop his heart in order to get it working right. We will need to give him surgery and implant a device that will help keep his heart in check. I will personally inform you on his condition."

"Alright" I barley whispered. I was still in shock on how bad my Misaki's condition was.

I sat in a chair and my heart ached for Misaki...for him to be alright. Nowaki said that his heart attack was due to prolong sickness and stress. I struggled to remember when Misaki seemed stressed or sick besides today.

Flash back Nobodys POV

5 weeks ago-

Misaki came home from school a little late.

"OI What took you so long?" Usagi huffed?

"Gomen Usagi I was just walking slowly, I won't do it again if you don't like it"

Usagi peered at Misaki and saw shadows forming in his eyes. However when Usagi questioned them Misaki passed it off as allergy shadows.

3 weeks Saturday night

Usagi was siting at the couch reading a book when he heard Misaki walking down the stairs. He got up to see what he was doing and saw him taking down some sleeping pills.

He remembered asking if He was okay but Misaki said he was having trouble sleeping.

He remembered countless times Misaki coughing or sneezing or clutching his head or chest. But he had always passed it of as either allergies or just soreness after sex.

Yesterday

Usagi waited for Misaki to walk in the door before he pounced him.

"U...Usagi-san" Misaki had said startled "I thought you were working"