chapter 6: it's ok 💗

I was sleeping and I had a scary nightmare of me, my family and friends getting killed I was crying and chucky heard me and woke up and started walking to me and said "whats the matter?" i said " i had a nightmare" he said " it's ok" and kissed and stroked my forehead.

(blaze pov) 

I heard Andy crying and woke my eyes a little and saw chucky walking towards Andy and talking about his nightmare he had and so I was watching and saw chucky kiss Andy on the forehead I said in my head "awwww so cute".

(chucky pov) 

Andy picked me up and started to sleep with me, my head was going nuts thinking about the kiss and Andy, I was so happy we were snuggled together I think andy was happy too. 

(andy pov) 

it was morning and we had forgot another friend ,bunny! we were calling if she could come over and she said yep, we waited for her and blaze got a call saying her parents were on a long vacation about one year and mommy said she can stay here with the barclay family and so when my friends would leave that's when she would become like a big sister to me!. When bunny came we all watched another movie and chucky said that he wanted to snuggle with me so I said "yes" all tho he was cute uh anyway we were watching the lego movie that movie was my favorite and we spent another night with my friends because bunny missed out so we had one more night together . In the second morning my friends went back home, me and blaze were like brother and sister but not actually.