Papa Peter

AU where Peter is a tired, single dad with two adopted children who run around and make his life hectic, but he loves them anyway

AU where Peter is a tired, single dad with two adopted children who run around and make his life hectic, but he loves them anyway. There's actually a story behind this, and it all started with this ask on my tumblr:

Anon: So where everything is the same exept Milew and Amadeus are 3 instead of 13 and Peter is like twice the dad

Me: I see it clearly.

Soggy webs in the washer and dryer. Diapers and pull-ups on the ceiling. Toys in a mess in high places. Child Amadeus is dissecting anything that has screws or panels that he can get his hands on, and chubby Miles is running and giggling on the ceiling.

Flash and Ben are the babysitters while single-dad Peter is working late.

MJ is the babysitter adviser that Flash and Ben call when they literally have no idea.

Aunt May is the fun, adventurous Grandma who takes them to water parks and feeds them cake for dinner and never gets mad at them because they are her precious grandchildren.

It tis beautiful!

AND IT HAS EXPANDED! 

Ask: Omg, imagine Peter on their first day of school, LIKE he'd be crying tears of joy and pride and they would be so confused XD

Me: XD

- "Why is daddy crying?"

- "Maybe Uncle Flash was singing again..."

- "*wails* My boys are growing up"

I bet he'd stalk them while they're in school just to make sure they're alright (watching out for bullies and stuff - he knows how hard Kindergarten can be)

PP - "What? Y-yeah. I'm totally the janitor, doing...janitor - things...heh...."

"Ah, they finally hired the extra help. You know, back in my day, mildew and grime wasn't this-"

PP - "WTF are you doing here Stan??" 

Ask: Omg that au sounds awesome!! Are miles and amadeus like interns in it or smth?

Me: Right now they are still in grade school, but they plan on interning there once they complete all the schooling they need. But Peter still brings them to work with him quite often.

The Ultimates are his work buddies. The Web Warriors are his weekend buddies. And the New Warriors are fellow workers at Fury Labs.

Triton studies ocean life. Dagger is helping Danny with his industrial power project. Cloak is working on new ways of transportation. Squirrel Girl studies squirrels. Ka-Zar and Zabu are travel guides whenever anyone needs to go off on a trip to the middle of the Amazon or pretty much anywhere.

Flash is a football star. MJ is a reporter for the Daily Bugle. And Ben is a security guard with Luke.

Ask: TELL ME MORE OF YOUR AMAZING AU PLEASE (also your weiting skills=👌👌👌)

Me: D'awww I'd love to tell you more! (。◕‿◕。)

Nick Fury is the head of Fury Labs, obviously, and Coulson is his partner. Dr. Connors if a medical doctor finishing up his studies, but patches up Peter and his friends whenever they do something crazy (which is quite often, surprisingly).

Oscorp and Stark Industries are rival cooperations, but Tony is just in it for the fun. Harry is the owner of Oscorp and Peter's best friend. But, while Harry is off on business trips around the world, Norman retakes the responsibilities of Oscorp. Norman takes his rivalry with Fury Labs and Stark Industries very serious and often tries to get the people at Fury labs to come work for him, namely one Peter Parker because his research on arachnids is superior to anyone in his field. Peter's says no though and keeps a sharp eye on Norman because that guy is crazy.

Peter came in custody of Miles and Amadeus when he found them homeless on the side of the road in winter. Miles was super sick and Amadeus fought off Peter with the plastic leg of a toy when he thought Peter was going to hurt them. Peter brought them back to his house and took care of Miles until he got better. After a while, he grew affectionate of the boys and adopted them because they were the smartest, sassiest, yet sweetest kids he's ever met.

That, and when Miles accidentally called him dad, he knew there was no way he was giving them up. Aunt May was ecstatic that she finally had grandchildren and spoils the crap out of them.

Peter had to take on another job as a photographer and website managers for the Daily Bugle to earn enough cash to sustain his boys. But he has undying support from his friends who take turns watching his kids because they kind of fell in love with those adorable little children too.

Scorpion makes poison and old-style weapons for the black market. Danny is his stepbrother, but he hates him because Danny inherited their dad's industry and all he does is stay at Fury Labs working on projects.

Kraven is an another wilderness tour guide but loses a lot of clients to Ka-Zar and Zabu. He also collects old relics, like the one Ava inherited from her family.

Electro is the technician for Oscorp, but he also likes to blackmail people to giving him stuff he wants because no one ever notices when he's around and he hears all kinds of things he shouldn't.

Sandman, he's not a bad guy, he's a lifeguard at the beach and just wants people to leave him alone.

Rhino is a security guard for Oscorp.

Dr. Otto Octavius is a personal rival to Peter Parker in their level of smarts and desire to one-up each other. Otto studies octopi and thus earned himself the name, Dr. Octopus. They both treat their rivalry very serious, even when Peter is a snarky little twerp, 

BONUS! little Peter!