Neighbors

6months later...

I saw day after day, week after week and month after month. I saw these three boys who look similar to my crew or masters, but seem much nicer. I admire the green hoodie one of them wore and you really wanted to meet them but there was one problem... They were my masters enemies. I sighed at this I don't know why master hates them they seem so nice, maybe one day I should go over there.

Time skip

" whew... Done with the whole house" you sighed.

I ran up to the master's room and knocked.

"Umm excuse me maters eddwardo... May I go outside I'm done with the house and made food for you guys."

"Sure sweetie put your Lesh on..." He laughed.

"Wha- uh ok...." I walked to the kitchen to get the cookies I made for the enemies and when I walked outside I saw a long cored that was made for me. I was very piss off he can't be this heartless can HE?!?! You put it around your wast and run over to the enemies house, the core was just long enough to reach the front door, you knock three times. The door slowly open and your greeted by the green one.

"Hi!!! my name is (y/n) and I'm your n neighbor's pet I clean everything so I don't get yelled at and my master said I can't come here but you guys seem so nice so I made you cookies" you said very fast and jumpy.

"Whoa- wait you mean eddwardo"

"Yea... He hates you guys but I don't"

"Umm... Why is there a rope on you" edd said slightly confused.

"Oh... This is so I don't leave-" you hear your master call you, I gasp and turn around.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING (Y/N)!!!" He screamed at me pulling on my rope and I fall down.

"Uh... I made them some... Cookies... "

Right there he slaps you in the face, you process at what just happens and look at him in shock. He pulls you away to the house.

"Hey!" Edd yells behind us

"What!" Edwardo yells back

"How dare you hurt her like that" he punches my master in the face.

"She mine so back off" he pushes edd down on the floor.

"Get in the house now (y/n)"

I obey and look back with a tear in my eye.

"I'm sorry edd..."

(Sorry so short I ran out of ideas)