The half slave?

The school bell rang and everyone was dismiss from classes. You walk along the streets looking at the kids talking and laughing you sighed,it's been half a school year and you still had no friends in your senior year. You turned on your phone checking a text from your mom saying she won't be home till late and your father is somewhere like always. Three black figures walk up to you knocking you down, you look up in anger.

"Hey what the hel--Hmmpf !"you get cut off by a cloth getting tied around your mouth, then a sharp pain filled your head and everything went black

Time skip!!!

You wake up in a bed seeing someone in front of you. You gasp and back away into the wall the figure comes closer.

"P-please dong hurt me" you say weakly waiting for pain.

"Shut up,I'm not going hurt you... Not now" the boy said.

There was a bit of awkward silence between you two. "Umm... May I leave I don't know you and I need to go home"you say getting up.

"Hehe... This is your new home" he says to you as he grabs you and sits you back down.

"Wha-no no please I need to go home" you plead

"I don't care... Your ours now and your gonna do what we say and like it!" He yells at you.

"Ours" you as a tear fall from your face.

Two other boys walk in one with short hair and a blue pollo (idk... What it is) and a blonde hair boy with a pink shirt. The black figure finally appeared he had a dark green shirt with dark brown hair. You sobbed in your arms as they left. Then you realize you had your phone you quickly dialed 911 and hoped for and answer. "Hello police department please state your emergency" a women said on the other end. "HELP IM BEING-" the phone was kicked out of your hand by the pink shirt one. "Ah ah ah" he shook his pointer finger in front of me then slapping me hard but not that hard if it was like he didn't really want to hurt me. "Now I'm Mark and the others are Jon and the smart one over there is Eddwardo, and for started you can clean the house get to work" he stated

You got up and shivered as you started to clean

Your pov

I walked past the crew and saw them watching tv, there stomaches grumbled as they saw a food commercial.

"(Y/n) make us food fast!" He yelled as I ran into the kitchen fetching them pasta.

"Here you go Eddwardo,Mark and Jon." I gave them freshly made pasta with sauce with seem good. I held my belly as they ate and I stood there a little too long cause Eddwardo got and and lightly smacked me.

"Hurry up" he said looking at my face and blushing. What the heck is he looking at I thought but continue to clean, it was very late and i waited for the crew to get to bed. They left me down stairs to sleep on the floor. I sighed and got up and made some cereals for me to eat. I ate it fast and washed the bowl so no one would know but it was to late...

"What do you think your doing" Eddwardo says looking at me.

I freeze and stutter to say something.

"I uh... Um was ...."

He walked toward to me, I got scared and flinched.

"We'll someone is hungry huh?"

I open my eyes to look at him inching away from me. I say nothing as he frowns.

"Get to bed..." He grumbles and hits me hard on the head. I got scared from the hit and squealed a very cute squeal causing Eddwardo to look at me with a smile, then he giggled. Eddwardo watched me lay on the floor with no blanket or pillow I saw guilt on his face and he left. When he did I sobbed quietly in my hair. Then he came back with a blanket and pillow. I was shocked to see him do this. He laid it on and smiled. What? I thought her look at me with a blush and quickly turned his head " I wouldn't want my maid to catch cold or I'd have to steal a new one." He said leaving the room causing you to think.