His favorite thing about you...

Aaron- He loves your shyness. Of course you're not shy around him, but when it comes to meeting new people, he loves how you hide behind him like a little child who is meeting their Pre-K teacher for the first time.

Cameron- He loves your eyes. That's the first thing he ever complimented you on was how gorgeous your eyes are and how they light up when you're happy.

Matt- He loves your nerdy-side. He loves the way you look with your glasses on while your nose is shoved in a book.

Nash- He loves how kid friendly you are. He loves how you can sit down for hours and play horse with Skylynn. He loves how you know what to do when Skylynn is crying because her mother left for the night and you and Nash are babysitting.

Carter- He loves your video-gamer side. He finds it so shocking that a girl can beat him in his own game. He loves how competitive and into the game you get.

Hayes- He loves your love for sports. Of course since Will is the quarterback for the Florida Gators, you would often find yourself going down to Florida for home games. He loves how you don't fully understand the game, but still scream and cheer like you've been going to every game for the past 5 years of your life. Even though he gets aggravated sometimes, he loves how you ask questions, fully intrigued by what calls the refs are making, but not fully understanding what they mean.

Johnson- He loves your taste in music. He's never met a girl that likes ACDC or Mötley Crüe as much as he does. He loves how you love every single genre of music, just like him.

Gilinsky- He loves the way his name rolls off of your tongue. Wether it's durning making love or you simply just whining it to get his attention, he loves the way you say his name.

Taylor- He loves how carefree you are. You are always dancing around and singing in public, not caring what people say about you or their stares towards you.

Dillion- He loves the way your body sways with the music. Whenever he brings you to a party one of his friends is throwing, he loves the way your body moves against his, matching the rhythm to the music perfectly.

Shawn- He loves your voice, wether you are singing or just talking. He thinks your voice is the most beautiful sound in the whole world.

Sam- He loves your body, every single curve and flaw. Especially your ass, he calls it a work of art. He loves your freckles and the scar on your right knee when you fell off your bike trying to ride it for the first time.

Jacob- He loves how confident you are. Just the way you carry yourself, with so much spunk and confidence. He absolutely loves it.