Chapter 1

Hey Gues this is my first story And i hope you like it [[:

PG13 [[: Just saying 

~Nesssa 

~~~~~

I walked into the stage of HOT! club. The lights hit my face as many screamed out my name. Dee, but it's really Mirah. I was walking like a slut. That's part of my job. Have you guess my job? Yeah... That was dumb of me to do... I'm just 16.. And yet my puberty has already passed by since i was 13. I'm a medium brunette. Just loving Sex. It's weird i know. I love men. Many people will call me a player.. And yet i ignore them, Because I am the one having fun. Now back to the story. I walked onto the Bright lights. My breasts hung out of the tiny laced bra. My waist was small. My legs super long and sexy. Just how i liked it.

Tonight i worked in the mud room. I was in my black lacy thong and a lacy bra. All From Victoria Secrets. I loved the mud room. Just getting down and dirty. In the mud room there are a large mud pit and 2 poles. Me and Sesta work tonight in the mud room. Sesta is like me ... a slut too. Yet.. I'm better. I smirked at her. I gazed around the room. HA.. all middle age oldies..but one in the front row.. Around his twenties. Target Locked. I walk in front of him. I grabbed the pole and rubbed my breasts all on it. I reached for the floor showing him my ass, hoping he'll fall for me. Walking back to the mud pit. I dived into the pit getting mud on me. I did a little giggle. And Swished my head around. Enjoying every moment. I went off the pit and walked to the boy. His eyebrows danced, as i jumped on him mud on him rubbing my boobs on his chest. he smirked with darting eyes. My full lips kissed his forehead as he grabbed my butt. I laughed as he put money in my thong. I grabbed his head and kissed him with full tongue in his mouth. His tongue played with mine. I pushed him away. And he grabbed my by my bra strap just as i got off. He let the hoop get off one shoulder. and with his other hand he took the other strap off. he grabbed me closer to him. And he unclasped my bra. And it fell on to the floor. I let him caressed my breast as we kissed. He was a really good kisser. As i pushed him away, he grabbed a 100 dollar buck and put it in my bra as i put my bra on. I gave him a kiss on the cheek,as he caressed my butt. I giggled seductively. I walked off as he slapped my butt. I walked on to the pole and swung my butt out. I went in front of him on the pole and open my legs apart in front of him. I walked away with my 5 inch heels. 

I walked to my dressing room and dressed back up.. I heard a knock on my door. as i opened it.. It was him..

~~~

How was it? It was kind of Inappropriate.

But sooner or later i'll keep writing more

~Nesssa

Please Comment and Rate :]] 

I'd like some comments for me to improve my writing.