Chapter 4 - Kidnapped

Daryl's P.O.V

"We gotta go after her!," I shouted "I'm not losing her again!"

They all looked at each other.

"We're not even discussing this, we're going to find her!" I said and I started to walk away in the direction that the car went.

"Daryl wait!" I heard Rick. "We're coming as well"

I nodded and they all started to follow behind me, we made the young Mexican guy they left tell us the way to there camp.

When we got there it was an old looking building with tall concrete walls around the edges.

"Okay, Daryl and I will go in with him," Rick said referring to the Mexican guy, "You stay here"

Glenn and T nodded, I held the Mexican guy and Rick had his gun out and aimed.

He went up and knocked on the big metal doors and they opened, a small man, obviously their leader, was stood there.

"Look, we don't want no trouble, we have your guy, you have ours, it's a fair trade" Rick said, the man shook his head.

"I want my bag of guns" He said.

"Give me my damn sister!" I shouted.

"Look, either hand over the guns, or come back locked and loaded, we'll see who will win the fight"

Rick nodded "Okay" then he turned around and we left.

We went back to a nearby building and he started to hand out guns to each of us, except the Mexican man.

"You don't wanna do this!" He started to shout.

"Shut up! Wanna see what happened to the last guy that pissed me off?" I said as I pulled out Merle's hand and threw it at him, he started to scream and I laughed.

"You ready to go?" Rick asked.

"Ready, but this time, I'm doing the talking, your too nice" I said before walking out, dragging the Mexican with me.

I knocked on the metal doors, Rick held the man and I had my rifle aimed.

The doors opened and the small man stood their again, him and his men had guns in their hands.

"I can see my bag of guns, but not all the guns are their" He said.

Rick threw the man back to his group.

"Give me my sister" I growled.

I started to hear a faint screaming and looked up to see Kara with a bag over her head and two men holding her at the edge of the roof of the building.

I aimed my gun at them again.

"You told us to come locked and loaded," Rick loaded his gun "Well here we are"

T had a sniper and he was aiming it over the wall, while the rest of us were inside the walls.

"Alex! Alex its Mr.Thomas! He's having an attack again!"

An old woman walked out where we all were.

"Get that old lady outta the line of fire!" I shouted, causing her to look over at us, she obviously saw Ricks sheriff uniform.

"Please, please don't arrest my grandson, I know he's made mistakes but he's a good man" She pleaded. We all lowered our weapons.

"Have you seen Kara?" Glenn asked.

"The pretty brunette? Ooh yes she's looking after Mr.Thomas, come with me" She said and she lead us down where there was lots of old people. We eventually got to one room where there was an old man with an oxygen mask on, and Kara was sat with him looking after him.

She looked over to us "Oh my god, you guys came" She said as she got up and ran over to hug me, I wrapped my arms around her when she reached me.

"I only just got you back, I couldn't lose you again" I said.

I turned to see Rick giving some guns to the men here.

When he was done we all left and started to walk back to the van.

"Why'd you give them some of our guns Rick? They ain't gonna last two seconds, it'll be a waste" I said.

"They've lasted this long, they have a chance"

Kara's P.O.V

Daryl didn't leave my side after I was kidnapped. When we eventually got to where the van was, it wasn't.

"Who the hell would take our van!?" Daryl said.

"Merle" Rick said simply.

"Looks like we're walking, better be quick, it'll take a few hours to get there and it's gonna be dark soon" Glenn said.

We started to walk down the highway and again Daryl was at my side, he was obviously scared of losing me again.

After a few hours it was dark and we were right next to camp, I was happy to be back so I could go to sleep.

That's when I heard the screams.