Chapter 6

It feels like its been forever since I last had an appointment. It's been two months and I find out the sex today of 4 babies. If my parents were still around they would kill me.

I was wearing uggs miss mes and a miss me shirt to this today. Zach told me not to worry about this today but oh I was I'm terrified.

"Ready to leave Taylor?" Zach said

"Yes I am I need to know what to buy for all these little brats." I said trying too sound worried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were sitting on that chair and they told me that I could go into labor at 24 weeks and I was 12 weeks pregnant now. They put the cold jell on and said "two girls and two boys." Oh wow ima have two girls and two boys ima lucky mommy. "But wait, it looks like there a 5th one in there. "WHAT!!!" Zachs face was a little red and looked like he was gonna pass out. I don't know what to do with 4 not alone 5. "What's the sex of the 5th baby?"

"It looks like its a boy"

Zach says "so there's 3 boys and 2 girls?"

"YUPPPP"

I said " so there's only 5 not 6 or 7?"

"Only 5 I think, do you what pics?"

"YESS" I say really fast.

He brought back out pics and we left. I pulled out my iPhone 6 and started to dial my brothers phone number when Zach cut me off "I don't think you should call him right now. He might freak out and come out and punch me when we get home. We need to start setting up the nurserys in that big ass house. One for the girls and one for the boys."

"Ya we can when we get home. Paint one blue and the other pink. And put on the wall LOVE PINK. And on the boys walls cars and stuff like that." God why the fuck did I do this. Get pregnant at 14. I have my whole like ahead of me and now I'm having 5 babies. 5 still gets to me. I just got used to just having 4 now 5 like what the fuck. He did this too me he didn't need to do this too me. I hate this so much. Now that I have 5 I can have them at 20 weeks and not 24 and I'm already 12 weeks. I don't know what ima do when Molly and mike find out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mike stop! It's not your fault! I love Zach he's my world and I don't wanna lose him. I love him."

"Taylor I saw you guys go up stairs! I could have stopped you guys but I didn't I'm a horrible brother! I should have stopped you guys if not then you wouldn't be having 4 kids!"

"Do you wanna know what the sex is?"

"Just tell me"

"3 boys and 2 Girls"

"That's 5 not 4?"

"Ya I'm having 5 babies mike, 5 can you believe it? I'm having 5, your baby sister whose only 14 is having 5 kids!"

Mike then punched the wall and stormed off and didn't talk to me. Zach came is and hugged me. "Do you wanna have sex?" I ask out of know were. I just really want his dick inside of me. It will feel so good and I want it know. "Please."

"Ugh, really if you want we can let's go to your room." We walked to my room I took off all my clothes and let his big now hard monster explore the inside of me. It felt so nice. I loved it. I needed to do That more often. "I LOVE YOU ZACH, but harder!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was about 7:30-8. I was eating dinner and I was ready to go to bed. I decided to ask Zach if he wanted to go shopping tomorrow he said YESS. I could have these kids at any minute and I'm scared. I went up to my room picking up my uggs and putting them in my walk in closet I checked my iPhone 6 and texted Lacey to tell her about all 5 of my lovelys and she said congrats. I put my phone down and and I looked at Zach and he was passed out. I kissed his lips and layed and and closed my eyes and drifted off into a deep sleep.