"Is this coalition really made up of some of the best fighters in the world? Pathetic..." Kid grumbled, before going to drag me along to someplace I don't wanna go to, which made my fizzing out mind panic a bit. What does a girl do when Kid out of all people is bothering her?... 

Simple...

You call Killer. 

"KILLER! KID IS BOTHERING ME!" I yelled as loudly as I could, as I could practically see the sweat begin to collect on Kid's forehead. "You little brat..." 

"EUSTASS KID!" Killer scolded loudly, like a disappointed father, as he appeared like a charm. 'Yay for yelling!~' I thought with a grin, as Killer went to separate me away from Kid, going to stop for a second to momentarily apologize for Kid's behavior to me, before going to give said Kid the lecturing of a lifetime. 

"I thought I told you a thousand times about this, captain! After what had happened last time, I had told you a multitude of times, even going to write it up on the wall so you wouldn't forget, that you do not even TOUCH that girl! If that Charlotte would of punched you any harder, the same Charlotte so infatuated with her, you could of died! In fact, if it wasn't for her nice nature, he would of murdered you no doubt then and there!" He told him seriously, as Kid looked just like Sanji and Nami did after Zoro chewed them out for allowing Brook to just waltz in the way he did on the Thousand Sunny in the Thriller Bark arc. 

It was definitely a funny scene to see, to say the least. I couldn't help but bust out laughing, going to hold my stomach as I did. This caught the attention of the two, which should of alerted me to stop laughing like an idiot, but I just couldn't... Killer was acting like such a mom right now, that is was adorable! And Kid was looking like his namesake right now! It was impossible not to laugh at such a scene! 

"S-shut up, (y/n)!" Kid growled to me, his usually pale cheeks going to turn the same color as his hair, as I tried my best to pipe down. "I-I am s-so sorry... heh heh... I-I just couldn't help myself!" I chuckled, before suddenly, the lighthearted mood abruptly ended. To my surprise, it wasn't because of Kid being on the verge of throwing another hissy fit, either. 

"(Y-Y/N) YOU'RE ABOUT TO-!" I heard Marie out of all people yell out, her eyes as wide as saucers, as suddenly, I felt myself not being able to breathe, for some scary as fuck reason. 

T-this was horrifying!! For some reason, it felt like some invisible force was trying to choke me to death, and there was nothing I could do!!! 

"W-what is going on?! H-her face is turning blue!" Chopper pointed out in a panic, before going to run over towards me to see what was going on. "D-do something, blood lady!" Luffy told Marie sternly, as she shook her head. "T-this is beyond my control!" "WHAT?!" He growled, as she looked at him gravely. "THIS IS BEYOND MY CONTROL! I CAN'T EVEN DETECT ANYONE NEARBY THAT COULD BE DOING THIS!" She yelled to him, as everyone was in full panic mode at that, as they all ran to me, as I felt myself collapse to the ground, desperately trying to breathe, and get whatever the hell was trying to kill me to stop. 

"(Y-Y/N)!" All my dear friends yelped in unison, all of them going to equally look at me with horror, as the doctors of our group tried their best to help me out of this hell. 

"M-maybe if I disconnect her neck, it could help!" Law suggested, as Chopper seemed in agreement at that, as Marco shook his head quickly at him. "D-don't do that, you might accidentally kill her! This has to be the doing of a devil fruit of some kind! And if it is... if you do something to her in this state, you might kill her!" He told him sternly, as Law gripped his head tightly in frustration. "T-then what else are we suppose to fucking do?! We can't just stand by and do nothing!!" He growled out, looking the most distressed I've seen him, as he turned his attention back on me. "(y-y/n), listen to me!! W-whatever you do.... hAnG On-" 

...

...

I.... had no idea how long I was out... it all had happened so suddenly. However, when I came to, I was in a far too familiarly acquainted bed, with our whole coalition standing beside it, with everybody looking like they were attending the funeral of a loved one. 

"(Y/n) is up!!" I heard Chopper point out enthusiastically, as all at once, I felt the hug of everybody engulf me, which made me wince a bit, since I was still tender from whatever the hell that petrifying experience was. 

"DON'T SCARE US LIKE THAT AGAIN!" 

"YOU'RE ALRIGHT! 

"M-MORON, WHY DID YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT?!" 

"(Y/N) IS BACK!" 

It really was nice seeing how worried everybody was about me, but honestly, the last thing I want to feel right now, is even being poked. 

"S-space, please... still tender..." I muttered, as everybody instantly parted away at that. 

"You were out for a week, (y/n)!" Chopper informed me, as I rose a brow at that. "Is that so?... Well, at least I came back eventually... b-but w-what the hell even was that?!" I questioned, as I rubbed my neck, which felt bruised, as I coughed a bit. 

"We were looking into that, and apparently, according to word around the street, a certain acclaimed genius has been busy perfecting a pixie doll." Robin told me, as my eyes widened at that. "W-wait a minute, does that mean?..." 

"Recently, it's been on the headlines that his latest prototype, alongside the blueprints for them, have been stolen. By who, they have no idea." Robin continued, as I suddenly felt a sick feeling in my gut. "S-so, whoever stole the prototype, had to be the one that almost killed me..." I mumbled softly, as she nodded at that. 

"We have been at sea for a while, searching with Marie for who could of been the one responsible for this. Just a few hours ago, we were able to pinpoint a peculiar heart beat that matched the culprit close enough in a island we are approaching right now." She told me, still looking a bit grim, which made me uneasy. "D-despite this excellent information, you still look super serious... what's the bad news?..." I questioned, almost hesitantly, as she sighed. "The majority of us have new bounties, with Ace's skyrocketing. There's been many talks concerning our little coalition, as of late." She frowned, still seeming not done yet. "And the island where this culprit is at... is a very important marine base..." 

"Can I go back to being unconscious, please?..."