Rishab and tamanna

Tamanna is still in Oswal's sitting at the back on the bench with earphones plugged in,listening to the the loud music.Rishab tried 3 more times not caring about the Audiences there,but didn't get any Response.Tired of calling her many times and not getting any response,he slowly touched her shoulder to which tamanna jerks suddenly as she is so deeply Swimming  in her music.

Looking at Rishab, she release a sigh of relief and removes her earphones and gives a small fake smile to him.

Rishab-Hi,what are you doing?

Tamannaa- Can't you see?I was listening music!

Rishab-*Embarrassed*yes,right!
So,How was your Preparations going on for board exams?

Tamanna-Mine is really good &you?

Rishab-*Embarrassed to say that he is not so well prepared*
No,I am not prepared.

Tamanna-Yes,Of course.I know!How can you prepare for the exams when you seems to be actually Concentrating on me.

Audience laugh at him

Tamanna-what do you think Rishab?
I don't know about your silly crush on me?
I noticed you glancing at me from time to time.I am not so naive that I can't understand your glances at me.

Rishab-*thinking that his feelings are misjudged by her*Tamanna,My feelings are not just crush,But it's pure love and I love You.

Tamanna-I don't Care.I don't love a man like you who doesn't top in studies,doesn't have a looks&class!Got it.Your's is not love but pure lust.

Rishab-*Not bearing anymore the insults thrown at him and his feelings*I'll not Spare anyone even if it's you who insults my feelings.I hate myself  that I love you.
You will regret it badly one day.Just wait.

With that Rishab went back and never showed his face to her,and even if he showed he didn't care anymore.
Rishab started Preparing for the exams to be a topper not to prove to tamanna*he doesn't need to prove himself to tamanna as tamannaa became stranger to him* but himself and his parents that he is worth many more and can do anything.

With the same enthusiasm, he written his exams and topped the board exams.
What happened to tamanna?Rishab didn't care anymore.

After few years
In a Award function ceremony

Host-And the best business man award once again goes to RISHAB!
Congratulations Mr.Rishab khurana.Come to the dias.

Rishab-*Receiving the award*Thank you so much guys.

Host- You hit a hatric with this award.How are you feeling and what is the reason behind your Success ?

Rishab-I am feeling really happy and content that today my family is feeling proud of me&that is what I want.So,I am happy and Only me& my strong feelings are the reason behind my Success.

Who says that love can only make people success? Even hate can make people success!
And the example is "Rishab khurana and his hate towards himself that he loved a worthless girl"

The End