Prologue - Edited

Prologue - 1405

"After her! She cannot be allowed to get away with her! She belongs to me!"

Emilia knew not when she allowed herself to be married off that she would produce a child and the fact that she was thought to be barron was astounding to both herself and her husband, who, conveniently belongs to a Clan.

Being once a lowly servant, it was a surprise when she was able to give birth to a healthy baby girl whose fathers genes had been replicated impeccably. As far as anybody knew, this was the very first time that a tiger shifter had been born to belong to a wolf shifter.

Emilia had seen the way that women were treated by their 'superiors' and she didn't want that life for her beloved Cecelia which brought her to this moment.

She was running.

Running for her life and for the freedom and happiness of her beloved child and her children and their childrens children.

Running away from her love to preserve the love her daughter shall harbour in the future.

"EMILIA! HALT THIS INSTANT ON THE PAIN OF DEATH!"

This brought poor Emilia to a halt.

Her one love was telling her that if she continued on and opened the portal then she would be slaughtered mercilessly. Poor Emilia did the honourable thing, even at the cost of her very own life, happiness and freedom.

She gave her daughter the freedom she deserved.

Little did she know that her story would be passed down generations as a heroic martyr to be worshipped and avenged...