What's that beautiful Sound? John POV

While the wedding was going on I felt something running pass me but I didn't think of much until after Eliza's sister Angelica was giving her toast to the groom and bride I heard a majestic beautiful sound coming from the balcony and I excused myself by blaming my absence with an asthma attack, I slowly walked pass and saw a short woman with a beautiful light yellow dress on with curly hair that was put in a bun, I reconized her as Peggy Schuyler Eliza and Angelica's youngest sister, she was singing a song and she sounded like a princess! after she was done I let out a slight giggle and she turned around, I quickly scanned her face and this is what I saw.

She looked beautiful with her eyes gleamingand her red lips "Nice voice! It sounds like birds chirping in the morning singing their song!" I said with a smile, she blushed a little and thanked me for the complimentI then questioned her why was she...

and her red lips "Nice voice! It sounds like birds chirping in the morning singing their song!" I said with a smile, she blushed a little and thanked me for the compliment
I then questioned her why was she out here alone in the balcony walking towards her a little more and she said "I had an astma attack" I knew she was lying cause that's how I got out the wedding so I asked with a smile "Then why are you out here singing a song alone?" she said she was tired of her sister teasing her about her getting married last, I was a little confused because a beautiful person like her should already have a husband or atleast a boyfriend but no she didn't! so I wrote down my number for her and told her to meet me at Rose Bush park, she looked like I just killed a turtle AND I WOULD NEVER DO THAT! so I just handed her the paper and walked away with a smirk on my face, I got back to the wedding and everyone was dancing and singing, soon after that the girl walked in and hugged her sisters and I saw the maid of honour running to the bathroom with tears in her eyes, now I wasn't going to get in the middle of the drama so I just walked to Alex and congratulated him "Congrats to the Tomcat for getting married to a gorgeous Schuyler!" I teased Alexander "Oh thank you Laurens! I wasn't aware I was gorgeous!" said the bride with a big smile, me and Eliza were great friends we got along really well when we first met! "But I tell you that you are beautiful everyday Eliza!" said Alexander with a sad tone, Eliza then kissed him and whispered something to his ears, then I saw the girl I met on the balcony telling her oldest sister it will be alright as they look at the bride and groom kiss, I wasn't aware of what was going on so I just went to go talk to Peggy when her sister left.