😥AB KYA HOGA??😥

Samun:(shocked)kya????kaha......kaha jayega tu??

Pandit:Jamnagar.....apni mausi ke ghar.

Munna comes forward to speak something.

Pandit:nahi munna....please abhi mujhe kuch nahi sunna.

And he leaves.

NEXT DAY...
The whole house was hustling-bustling around, some were fulfilling the demands of the guest,  some were fulfilling their own wishes, some were helping each other whereas some were yet fighting over the exchange of footwear, some were arranging the chairs and the stage, some were busy decorating the surrounding with lights and yellow and orange coloured marigold flowers,  some were just sitting and chit-chatting and some were busy with some or the other work.

But amidst them there was a girl in the room, who was getting ready wearing a red lahenga with work of golden colour, red and golden bangles adorning her hands, beautiful mehandi designs on her palms, red bright nail polish,  heavy jewellery, bright make-up by the beautician, her hair embedded in a bun and veil covering her head. But still there was something missing. Her smile. Her smile,her happiness,her dreams, everything went missing. She did not even look at herself since morning.

Naina:(emotionally)preeti ek baar toh apne aap ko aayne mein dekh le.

She opened her eyes slowly, saw herself in the mirror and her eyes became glassy.  She wanted to look like this since when, she wanted to wear this lehenga,  she wanted to look like a bride,  she dreamt of getting married to her prince charm since she has known the meaning of marriage but now she wasn't getting married to a prince charm but a man who would harm.

Swati: sapna tha na tera aise sajne ka? Dekh apne aap ko kitni sundar dikh rahi hai tu.

Swana could not control anymore and started crying,  hugging her. But preeti was still in her thoughts and did not reciprocate the hug nor did she reply.

Naina: preeti tu hume miss nahi karegi kya?? Bol na tujhe meri yaad nahi aayegi??

Swati: kuch toh bol na preeti...

Till then samun had come there to inform them that the baarat could reach here at anytime and to make preeti ready.

Sameer: naina....preeti taiyar ho gayi kya??? Baarat kabhi bhi aa sakti hai.

Naina opens the door and sameer looks at his pyari saali who was looking like a perfect bride, even munna was stunned looking at her. Sameer walked forward to her and held her face in his palm.

Sameer: duniyaa ki sabse khubsurat dulhan lag rahi hai aap bus ek muskurahat ki kami hai.

Preeti looked into his eyes and tears welled up in her eyes. Sameer smiled at her emotionally and a lone tear escaped his eyes. Preeti could not control anymore and cried her heart hugging him. He consoled her by rubbing her back. And soon she calmed down and they broke apart and she looked around and her eyes were searching for someone.

Munna:kya Hua preeti???kisse dhund  rahi hai tu???

Preeti:woh...woh sab yaha hai par.....par Pandit kahi dikhayi nahi de raha....kaha hai woh????

Samun look at each other and say
Woh nahi aayega.

Swati:kyu????

Sameer: pata nahi kuch tabiyat kharab hai uski.(with a fake smile)

Munna: ha.....woh saari rasmo ke wakt saara kaam usi ne kiya tha na toh shayad uski wajah se.

Preeti becomes sad and this was noticed by samun as well as swati but she stayed quite.

Meanwhile downstairs.
Tauji was ordering all the workers and waiters about their work and suddenly some one taps on his shoulder