🤔Kya Preeti Pandit se pyar karti hai??🤔

At night

Preeti was looking at her ring.

Flashback
During pooja didi's mehandi.

Preeti:haye naina,dekh na pooja didi ka hath kitna acha lag raha hai. Vo mehandi , lal colour ka nail polish aur jijaji ne pehnai hui angoothi.....ekdum dulhan jaise.

Naina:(hits her head)woh dulhan hi hai toh hath dulhan jaise hi toh lagega na. Aur rahi baat angoothi ki toh bohot jach rahi hai woh didi ki haath mein....haina?

Preeti:ha...waise naina tu na bohot lucky hai.

Naina:kyu??

Preeti:are dekhna..pooja didi ko varun jijaji ne itni achi angoothi di hai toh soch sameer jijaji tujhe kkkiiiiitttnnniii achi angoothi denge.

Naina:chup kar(angrily)

Preeti:haye main toh soch ke hi mar jaungi. Ab toh bas mere akeli ka hi bacha hai.

Naina:kya??

Preeti:are,pooja didi ko unke Rishi Kapoor mil gaya...tujhe tera Salman Khan mil gaya ab bas mere Shah Rukh ka hi intezaar hai. Main na bilkul bhi tere jaisi nahi hone wali.

Naina:mtlb??

Preeti:tu kitni unromantic hai kabhi jijaji ko dekha hai woh kitni pyaar karte hai tujhse aur tu...huh......
Main toh apne jijaji jaise banne wali hu ekdum romantic.

Naina:tu pagal hai

Preeti:apne hone wale pati ke khayalo mein......

Flashback ends..

A lone tear rolls down her cheeks. What she had dreamt about her engagement,her marriage. But they say there's nothing beyond fate. She closed her eyes tightly to forget everything and face the upcoming situation what she had put upon herself. But to her surprise instead of forgetting everything she could remember all the mischiefs and the behaviour with her mom dad accompanied by her sister cum friend naina and in the school by swati. She could remember how she supported her jijaji for manaofying naina during pooja didi's shaadi;how they reunited swati and munna while making choupsuey and doing a lot of masti and lastly Pandit's hilarious jokes about haathi cheeti. Suddenly something struck her mind, she observed Pandit during all the rituals and even when he got to know about her alliance. From that day onwards he was all fake his fake jokes,his fake happiness,his fake behaviour. Why was he upset? Why was he behaving like this? Wasn't he happy with samaina's reunion? Was he upset with her alliance? But why? Why was it bothering him?

               She remembered him flirting her by calling her padosi in the school. But did he really mean it? Did he really have feelings about her?? All these thoughts were spreading like virus in her head. But she had to stop this for her family, for her in-laws,for samaina,for HER. Cause now she was going to be tied in a knot with sharad.
A groom chosen by her family and she had to except it. And soon she drifted into sleep thinking about her responsibilities towards her family and her would be husband. But fate had their own plans.

Sorry for the late update.
Please do vote and share your views.
Guys I will post the next part on 7th may cause I'm going out of station. I am really sorry but I'll definitely post it soon and it'll be a long one.
Please do co-operate.

                                             Shambhavi❤