If you give a giant a donut...

Start from the beginning

"What a strange drawing... but I am quite similar to the one with the spiked boot. He even wears a scarf like me!" Katakuri pointed out, as I nodded. "Yeah, the similarities are uncanny, heh heh..." I then shook my head. "My point is though, however, that if anyone took even a second to know you, they would see that you're a loyal, sweet guy!" I grinned, as his cheeks turned pink at that. "Kindness like that is the reason I fell so hard for you, (y/n)..." He explained, as I frowned in response. "And I find it awful how kindness is so rare for you... you're a great guy!" I complimented, as he giggled at my words. "O-oh, (y/n)! P-please stop, before I become tempted enough to kiss you right on those cute lips of yours!" He chuckled, going to cover his face, as I went to laugh a bit at this cute situation, as well. 

****

Maybe it was the alcohol talking, or the utter cuteness of this situation, but I couldn't help what I blurted out next to him. "N-no, you stop it before I kiss you on your lips!" I smirked to him, as he simply froze up like a statue at that, his whole face a bright red now. "W-wait, did you really just say what I think you just said?..." He asked me, as I nodded, folding my arms. "Yes, I did! You're too stinkin' adorable and sweet!" I giggled to him, as he then had an embarrassed look, as he went to sniff himself. "I stink?..." He questioned, as I cracked up. "N-no, silly! Dammit, you big teddy bear, lemme hug you!" I chuckled, going to wrap my arms around his torso, which made his body jolt a bit in surprise, before I felt him wrap his big, burly arms around my body. 

"You know, it was actually quite hard for me to reject your proposal..." I admitted to him, as I heard him audibly gasp. "I-it was?" He stared at me, as I nodded, going to nestle up on his chest. "Yes, it was. My heart kept telling me to just say 'yes', and go through with the whole marriage thing, but my brain fought against it... It thought it was just all happening too fast..." I confided in him, as he continued to look at me with surprise. "R-really?!" He asked, his eyes hopeful, as I nodded. "Yes.... B-but don't get any crazy ideas, now! I still think it's too soon for me to get married to you!" I waved my arms, as he nodded slowly at that. "I understand..." His eyes then went bright again. "B-but does that mean... that you love me, too?..." 

I went to give him an awkward nod. "Yeah, I am starting to feel that way towards you... I mean, it's hard not to, when you are always there to support and help me out." I smiled happily to him, as he looked utterly ecstatic at that, like he won the lottery or something. 

"I-I am so happy right now!" He giggled, before going to pick up my body, so that we were at eye level with each other. I haven't really took the time to notice it, but we were actually in some dome, which meant that we were isolated from everybody else. "(y/n)..." He murmured softly to me, as I went to look right at him. "Yes?" I asked him, going to tilt my head curiously. 

"Can I... kiss you?..." He questioned, as I went to nod at him, before going to tug his scarf down, which revealed his parted lips; seemed he didn't see that coming. 

"I changed my mind from before.... I now want to practice with you..." I grinned to him, before going to wrap my arms around his neck, and draw my lips close to his for a kiss. His shock stood for a second more, before he then went to take the plunge, and place his lips on mine. 

I instantly felt my mind drift into Sweetsville at feeling his soft lips on mine. The first thing that hit me, other than the intense affection, was the plethora of sweets that were still lingering on his lips. That chef from before did mention a giant eating up all the desserts they had prepared, so I guess Katakuri was the culprit. 

This very affectionate kiss felt like it lasted forever. It honestly could of probably lasted forever, if it wasn't for us having to part to breathe properly. "(y/n), I love you so much..." Katakuri lovingly whispered to me, his eyes twinkling like stars, as I went to bury my head in the crook of his neck, going for a hug. "I.... am starting to love you too, Katakuri..." I smiled to him, as he went to hug me back, going to say that statement again and again like a mantra. I went to then look at him face-to-face, going to place my hands on both his cheeks, so that he was looking right at me. 

"However, I want us to go slow with this..." I told him seriously, as he went to simply nod at that, going to give me a toothy smile. "Of course, (y/n)! I'd do anything for you!" He giggled, before going to give me another hug, as I then went to playfully poke his chest. "And no more eating this island's desserts!" I chuckled, as he then frowned cutely at that. "But why not? They're good!" He whined, as I shook my head. "You're a big guy! Your equivalent of a snack is the equivalent of a banquet to people of my stature!" I pointed out, as he placed me gently on the ground, before going to fold his arms. "You have a point, but I still want to eat more sweets!" "If you eat any more sweets, you might turn INTO a sweet!" "No I won't!" "A-actually, I think it's already too late... you have became a sweetie!" "S-stop teasing me, (y/n)! I am a man, and I will always be a man, even if I eat this place's sweets out of house and home!" 

****

"(Y/N)-SWAN IS NOT YOURS, SO STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT!" I heard Sanji yell to someone all a sudden, as I rose my brow at that. "What the?..." I questioned, before going to investigate this drama. I didn't leave however without first giving Katakuri a knowing look. "Don't engage in this situation, okay? I got this!" I told him, as he went to mumble at that, not seeming to particularly be on board with it, as I went to see just what the heck was going on. 

"OF COURSE SHE IS MINE, SCREWED UP BROWS! WHY WOULD SHE GET WITH A SCRUB LIKE ANY ONE OF YOU LOSERS, WHEN SHE HAS A REAL MAN LIKE ME?!" I heard a familiar, arrogant redhead argue back, as I went to face-palm myself. 

'Hoooo boy, this is going to be reaaaal fun to handle...'