Wedding...

A/N- So we are dedicating this to @kitten63 for giving us the idea! Thank you soooo much!

Tris POV

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Get up!"

"Get off me!"

"First get up!"

"Then get off me!"

"Only if you get up!"

"CHRISTINA! HOW CAN I GET UP IF YOU DON'T GET OFF ME FIRST?" I scream.

"Fine fine."

She really thinks I'm going to get up, doesn't she? Once Christina gets off me, she goes off to the bathroom while I try to sneak in a few more minutes.

"Oh no, she didn't."

"Just get her up."

"I did it the first time, it's your turn now."

Oooooh, my dear Chrissy. You have no clue what's in store for you.

"That's it, she's gone too far."

"Let's just wake her up."

Here it comes. As soon as Christina is about to shake me awake, I jump on top of her.

"AHHHHHHHH! TRIS, GET OFF ME!" Christina screams. Great. I can't get sleep and the people who live in the neighboring apartment will be here any second. Here it comes. 1...2...3... And... No one's there. Thank god. "This is what you get for waking me up," I say. "But you will be late for your wedding!" Christina says. Wedding. What wedding? Oh crap! I jump off Christina and run around the room. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" I exclaim. "Because I would be dead if I did," Christina replies. "True, true," I say. "Guys, you have to get ready!" Shauna exclaims. Shauna! She was in here all along? "Okay okay," I say. I take out a tank top and a pair of shorts. "Tris, you can't go to your own wedding like that!" Christina says gesturing to the clothes I kept out on my bed. Ugh! What friends do I have? "Yes, I know. I need to wear something under it!" I say. "No you don't!" Shauna says. "Fine, I want to," I say and get into the shower.

Tobias POV

Zeke barges into my room, acting like he owns the place. Yawn!  "Hahahahahahahah," Zeke laughs. "What? What's so funny?" I ask. Zeke says, "Look down." Then I realize I'm in my Pokemon boxers with Pikachu and Arceus on it. "Uhhhh." I feel the the blood creeping upto my cheeks. Then I rush into the bathroom. I change into a tight black t-shirt and jeans. "You're not going to your wedding like that, are you?" Zeke asks. "If I was, why would I go tux shopping?" I ask looking at him like he's an idiot. "Oh, right. Anyways, get ready. We need to be at the Amity Meadows in exactly 6 hours!" Zeke exclaims. Amity Meadows? Why there? "Christina planned it," he says as if reading my mind. I honestly don't care where it is. The only thing that matters is that I'm getting married to Tris! I couldn't wait for this day. I remember 2 years ago, when I proposed. Oh, I remember that day, when Tris said yes. It was the best day of my life but today will be even better.

"Hey, um. You seriously need to get ready," Zeke says. I roll my eyes and go into the kitchen to make breakfast.

Tris POV

I wear the long white gown that Christina and I bought just 2 days ago. We're supposed to meet the rest of the girls at Amity in 3 hours. I don't care, I just want to meet Tobias! 

I sit down, while 2 girls do my makeup. I told them to keep it simple. Once they're done, they do my hair in a braid down my side and then they add a tiara. I look into the mirror to see the same me. Just a more beautiful and stunning version. "Thank you so much," I say to the 2 girls. "It's our pleasure," one says and they smile. The walk out of my apartment. "Okay Tris. Now that you are in your dress, you can't do anything except walk around. Also, since Lynn and Shauna are the bridesmades, they will be at Amity early. That's why Shauna left. Marlene and I will trail behind you," Christina says. I nod. "Oh and, those 2 little girls who are Dauntless. You know? Zeke and Uriah's cousins? The ones who came over a month ago. They are the flower girls. Got it?" she asks. UGH! She is sooooo annoying. "Yes!" I exclaim. "I'm going to get ready. We'll leave in an hour," Christina says and goes into the bathroom. Thank god! I need some time to think now. I can't wait to see Tobias. I wonder what Zeke is making him do. Oh, today is going to be the best day of my life!