Capture the Flag...

Tris POV

Tobias and I are against Uriah and Marlene.

Our team stands near the ferris wheel arguing on what the plan should be.

Seriously? At this rate, by the time their done, the other team would've managed to get us all out by shooting paintballs. Let them do what they want. I'm going to climb the ferris wheel.

I start to climb.

"You're not doing that without me," I hear Tobias say. "Four, don't do this," I say. "You can't stop me," he says and continues to climb. Then I remember something... The Ferris Wheel works! We didn't have to climb! Shit... I'm so stupid. "Um... Four?" "Ya?" he asks. "The wheel works, remember?" I ask guiltily. I'm the reason he had to come up here. He feels much better riding the ferris wheel then climbing it. "Ya, I remember. I just thought we were climbing for a reason, we are climbing for a reason, right?" he raises his eyebrows. I don't answer. I just stand there not knowing what to say. "Okay then," he says and starts to climb down. I don't know what to do so I just follow him. Once we reach, he turns the wheel on and we jump into a cart. Its just like I remember. A small bench in the middle and a clear view of the city. Tobias sits next to me. He looks scared. "Its okay Tobias. Don't focus on the heights, think about something you love, how about Dauntless cake?" I tell him hoping that it'll take his mind off the heights.

Tobias POV

Tris tries to get my mind off the heights a by telling me to think about something I love and she came up with Dauntless cake. Nah. That won't help. I walk over to her and kiss her remembering the last capture the flag game with the previous batch of initiates. After a few seconds she pulls away and I pout. "Later, okay? We've reached the top of the wheel and we need to spot the flag," she says. I reluctantly agree. While Tris tries to spot the flag, I just sit there. I totally forget about how high we are and just pay attention to Tris. I think I completely zone out because I don't hear a word Tris is saying to me. "Tobias! TOBIAS!" she yells snapping her fingers in my face. "Yeah, yeah. Sorry. What?" I ask. "They hid the flag in some tree near the Hancock building and we need to jump off the ferris wheel," she says. "Fine," I say and hand in hand, we jump off.

Unsurprisingly, our team is still arguing on where to hide the flag.

"SHUT UP," Tris yells. Everybody goes silent, some even shrink back in fear. Woah! My girlfriend is almost as intimidating as me! "We have a plan, the other team has hidden their flag in a tree near the Hancock building. Our team is going to hide it near the ferris wheel. Five of you, go looking for the flag. Three of you, get as many of the other team members out and you two, guard the flag," Tris says. Accordingly, everybody decides who does what. After five minutes, the flag is safely hidden and everyone is ready and good to go. Tris and I are going to help guard the flag.

We are so bored. Not even one of the opposite team members has come close to finding the flag. The other two guards, dauntless borns, I think ones name is Ellen and the other is Hannah, are just pacing around occasionally climbing a tree to see if anyone is close or they do it for fun.

"There it is," someone shouts. "Shhh, they'll hear us," another one says. Yes! Somebody finally found the flag.

Tris POV

I think of a plan as two members from the opposite team approach. Just as they are about to see us, I pull Tobias in for a kiss. At first, he's about to push back but then he figures out my plan. While the initiates are running towards the flag, thinking that Tobias and I are distracted, I take Tobias' gun from his hand and shoot both the initiates. "Aww man!" one exclaims and the other just groans. I pull away and give Tobias a high five. One initiate has a big splotch of green paint on his face and the other has a pink paint on her stomach. Well, they got what they deserved. There is no way on earth they will defeat our team.

Tobias POV

"YEAHHH! WOO HOO!" I hear someone screaming with joy. "Wait here," I tell Tris and the other to guards. They nod and I follow the screams of happiness and excitement. They get louder and louder. Then I see a group of Dauntless initiates from our team holding an initiate in the air... its the kid who was Divergent in the fear landscape! He did it. He was waving the neon green flag in the air. Once everyone puts him down, I go to him and say, "Great job kid. You did well." He smiles. That's when I do something unexpected. I carry the lid on my shoulders and run with everybody running after us.

Tris POV

I see something in the distance. A figure carrying someone on their shoulders? Odd... and that figure is... Tobias? I run over to him and see that the person he was carrying on his shoulders was that kid who was divergent and he was waving the other teams flag! Yay!

"Woah! You did great! Congratulations," I tell him. I think his name was Anthony. I have a terrible memory when it comes to names.

Once we're on the train, Tobias and I go on and on about how we won to Uriah and Marlene. The looks on their faces are priceless. Tobias and I want to see bow much we can annoy them. Its so funny!

Tobias POV

Tris and I are annoying Uriah and Marlene and showing off to them about how we won. Apparently, Anthony, the kid who got the flag, joins in and it is so cool how a sixteen year old manages to annoy two eighteen year olds. Marlene and Uriah are so embarrassed and I'm pretty sure we're going to make this a moment they will never forget!

Once we reach the Dauntless compound, we dismiss the initiates and go to our apartment.

Tris POV

Tobias and I get ready for bed. Tomorrow we get the whole day free. All to ourselves. Once we're in bed, Tobias wraps his arm around me and I kiss him. We stay like that for about 10 minutes until I pull away and snuggle into Tobias. "I love you," Tobias says and kisses my forehead.

"I love you too."

A/N- That's the end of Capture the Flag...

If there is anything in specific you would like us to write about then tell us in the comments!!!