[Love At First Sight]

Start from the beginning

Her's was straight down. Her hair was curled and had a fairy mark pin in her hair to the left slightly above her left eyebrow. As they made they're way down the prince hurried down to meet her. As the music started again, men asked them for a dance. Which both of them turned down.

"Please dance with me my beautiful princess~" A white-haired noble said to Juvia as she tried to get away from him. Lost in the crowd and away from Erza, her fairy godmother. "P-Please... I-I'm honored but-" "Sorry pal, but she promised me her first dance, better luck next time" She gasped as she felt a hand take her waist.

Her eyes widen as she turned to stare face to face with her beloved. "I see. Well then. Good day, Prince gray." The noble said angered and fumed. "Gray~sama, my darling" Juvia started as he began to lead her to the middle of the ballroom. "Shhhh. Quiet Juvia." He said.

As a song began all men kissed the lady's hand as they started to dance. "G-Gray~s-sama... You're the prince???" She asked. He chuckled at her expression. She slowly looked away trying not to show him her flushed face. " Heh. You look so cute. I mean-" He said blushing madly.

They both stared at one and other their faces flushed. "I mean... Yeah. I am the prince. I was going to tell you tonight. I just didn't know when nor how" He said chuckling at the end. She smiled as her eyes gleamed. "It's okay my beloved! I still love you!" She said out loud.

This cause few to look like his face seem to flush more from embarrassment and the proclamation of her love to him. "J-Juvia. Keep your voice down." He said looking away. "O-Oh... Right" She said remembering what he said before in the woods.

He said he wasn't ready for a relationship. That it wasn't time. Not the perfect time anyway. He didn't want anyone to hear his confession of his love to her. "So?? Princess Lucy seems to like prince Nastu huh??" "Oh god don't get me started in flame boy and his girl!" They both laughed as the godparents looked over them.

"We did good Erza." The blue haired mumbled. She silently nodded. "Does she know?" He asked. The red-haired woman stared at him concerned. "Does she know this will all go away at midnight?? We know our magic does has its boundaries" He said.

The red-haired woman sighed and nodded. "She knows. It's sad don't you think??" "HHmm? What's so sad about love, my dear???" Jellal said going closer to the red-haired maiden. "That she may run from him due to what happened before. That she'll run. Cause she's afraid of him seeing her so horrid in a ripped dress" She muttered.

Jellal grinned. "But they won't. They'll stay together... Like us" He said. "Yeah....Jellal..." Erza said looking at the blue haired mage. They stared at each other as he backed her away from the railings to the wall. Locking her in his arms. "We shouldn't... What happened years ago..."

She was blushing like her hair. He smirked. "Do I ever listen to what happened in the past now??" He said finally shutting her up. As they made out against the wall the didn't see the couple dance their way out of the ballroom. Being happy.

As the clocked tolled 10, the prince was chasing after his blue-haired lady as she giggled frantically. She then drove to hide behind a tall green tree with a hedge to hide the puffy dress she had. "Juvia!!! Come on!!!" He yelled. His smile was apparent even if his tone didn't match it.

He was having a happy and loving time with her. He then saw a striking blue near a bush. He quietly made his way behind her. As Juvia waited for him to come so she could scare him, she started to realize it was taking awhile.

"Gray~sama???" She pecked out that's when she heard a crack behind her. She turned and "Boo!!!" Gray said as he ran, tackling her standing still to her wrapping his arms around her waist. "Gray~sama!!! Oh god!!!" She said as she started to laugh. They smiled as their laughter died down.