Chapter Twenty One: Camp, EXO (1)

Mulai dari awal

1st team Suho

2nd team Kris and Tao

3rd team Lay and Kai

4th team Luhan, Sehun and Minyoung

5th team Baekhyun and Chanyeol

6th Chen and D.O

7th team Xiumin and Sena

"Okay!! So now let's build our own camp. So your mate will be anyone but once you guys outside must be in your teammates arasso?" Suho said to them. "Nae!!" All of them shouted. "Now go and do your own tent with your partner." As you expected EXO built their tent around the area. So the postion would be. Kris,Tao, Sehun and Luhan on the 1st tent. 2nd tent would be Minyoung and Sena. 3rd will be D.O and Kai. 4th would be Xiumin, Chen, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. 5th would be Suho with Lay and so on with the other students. "5 minutes rest!! 4 pm sharp come out everyone!!" Suho shouted. Sena decided to sat outside. She took some pictures on the view. While she was busying snapping some pics someone was watching her from a far. He walked towards her and sat beside her. "It's a nice view isn't it?" the guy said. She looked at him and smiled. She put her head on his shoulder. He patted on her head. "I told you when you sad I can be your shoulder." he came near. "I'm okay." she went closer and hugged his arm. They both enjoyed the moments. "Times up!! Get out now!! Palli!!" Suho clapping his hand to signaled. "Come on Sena." he stood up and offered his hand. Sena took his hand and stood up too.

All of them gathered up. "Okay boys and girls!!" The principal stand in the middle of them. "Our activity is not that hard today as we just arrived but tomorrow will be fun." All of them waiting for the acitivity. They don't really bothered espcially the girls. They kept on staring at EXO. "We're going to have race!! So 1st team will fight with the 2nd team. Next would be 3rd and 4th then 5th and 6th. Lastly the winner will fight with the 7th team. So 1st and 2nd get ready!!." she continued. "The race is a paintball so you got shot the most and got the flag first win!!"

Suho team and Kris fight. 1st round Kris team won. 2nd round were 3rd team and 4th team. Lay team won and for 5th and 6th team. Baekhyun team won. Last round Kris with Baekhyun team vs Lay and Xiumin team. "Okay. You guys know how to play this right?" Xiumin said to his teamates. "I'm going to take the flag while all of you try to shoot the oppenet." They all noddrd.

The race started. All of them in each team. "I'll protect you Sena-ah." Lay went beside Sena. "I can do myself. I need to help the leader." she said. "Don't force yourself." She smiled and pinched his cheek. "I'm not." The whistle sound came out to the signaled that the race had started.

PANG!! PANG!!

"Man down!! Man down!!"

"Isn't that Chanyeol voice?" Sena asked. Lay nodded.

"He must be hit then."

"Let's go." Lay said and he was about to came out he was being hit by paintball. He fell and pretended to died. "HAH!! Gotcha!!" It was one of Kris team. Then without hasistated. "You forgot one more buddy." Sena hit that boy. It hit on his arm.,"Urgh!!" he hold his arm that been hit. "Silly oppa." Sena said to Lay who pretended to be death and went to another postion. Mostly Sena hit on Kris's teammates. All she could do now was to find Kris and Tao. They both still in the game and Baekhyun team there had 5 more. Lay already lost because Lay had already been hit. Once the leader hit all the teammates died. So Xiumin team has 4 left. Including Sena and Xiumin. "Damn!! We going to lose this." one of Xiumin's teammates said. Sena was there. "We will not!!" she shouted.

PANG!!

Another one down. 3 left.

"Come on Xiumin!! Where are you?" Sena murmering.

PANG PANG!!

2 left. Sena and Xiumin left in the team. Sena shoot and 2 of the oppenet went down. 3 left for Baekhyun's team and 2 more left for Kris's team. As Sena doing his flexible skill. All of the shoot they missed aiming her. She looked around and found Xiuimin shooting. She looked at the oppenet. It was Tao and Kris. They were the one who took care the flag. Sena sneeked and tried to aim both of them.

PANG!! PANG!! PANG!!

It hit Tao and Tao fell down. Kris was shocked and looked around and found Sena. She smirked and hit him. He fell down too. Xiumin turned around and looked at Sena. Without thinking she ran and took the flag.

TING TING!!

It's the sound that the game ended. Xiumin's team win. "Already?" Baekhyun ran to them. He was shocked that Sena and Xiumin were together. "WOW~" All he could said. Xiumin landed his body on the big rock. He was amazed with Sena. Sena smiled happily and she helped Tao and Kris to get up. "You're great at aiming." Kris said. "Congrats Mei Mei~" Tao hugged her. "You too bro." Kris fist with Xiumin. "Thanks." Then there was an awkward moment after Kris and Tao left. Xiumin cleared his throat. "Let's go back to the camp." Sena nodded and together they went to camp. They feel really awkward. "I though you won't came." Sena broke the silent. "Why shouldn't I?" he said."I was waiting for you. I mean all of us." She was blushing. She had a feeling to Xiumin. Xiumin looked at her. "You don't mad at me?" Sena stopped and looked at him. His eyes were sad. "Why should I mad?" Xiumin smirked. "Nothing. Come on." he put his arm around Sena shoulder. "I'm sorry for what I've done." he continued. Sena just silent. She can't said a word. But in her heart she forgiven Xiumin.

..............................................

Vote and comment