Synopsis

Dear All,

     Apart from my random start and abrupt stop from writing Breaking Phoenix, I now give you Birth of Excision. I promise you I have chapters to post every, or every other Friday. Enjoy!

Love Always,

Bloodlust7

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2014 by Sophia Chrysanthou

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, or stored in a database retrieval system, without the prior written permission of the author.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SHORT SYNOPSIS: A human girl turned into a cyborg must battle with a scientist, an omega alpha luster, a rogue samurai, and their supernatural experiments on vampires, werewolves, and zombies. In the meantime, Mallory must deal with personal loss of her loved ones, and losing her humanity and limbs to become an indestructible, but lonely hero. Take a look into her past that results into her future actions and decisions.

____________________________________

Authors Note: I suggest you check out my work Breaking Phoenix, despite it being on the short side. Breaking Phoenix suffered this disease called my hard drive crashed, and so I no longer have the chapters. It along with my supposed to be first written book, Parched, were the only two that I did not save. Unfortunately. Welp I hope you will like/love Birth of Excision! Also check out my about me to learn more about me, and to learn about upcoming announcements. Thanks!