"Oh wait! You should keep this, it's a good picture."
She handed him the picture she took of him, he took it. And left the room without another word.

Good lord.

Ingrid felt her heart thumping in her chest, everything about him was just so-intimidating. He demanded respect from everyone at all times, a soul of stone. Ingrid never usually felt it reasonable to be intimidated by a man, in most cases they where more cowardly than women.

But him-!

Oh stop it Ingrid.

She shook off the thought and walked through her classroom, stopping at her desk. Suddenly, a thought came to mind.

I should befriend him!

She squinted. As a natural Hufflepuff, she thought she should befriend everyone. But Snape? Pfft. A dream at its best, Ingrid hated to admit it but-

He was kind of handsome..in an odd way.
OH MY GODRIC INGRID EW!

She shook away the thought once more, hurried footsteps approached her classroom. She looked up, a group of ravenclaw students passed. Obviously heading towards the greathall, where the triwizard tournament champions were soon to be named.

Ingrid debated whether or not she should go, it would be good for her job to become better friends with all of the professors. And it would be supporting to her students.

She smiled and gathered her things, returning to her quarters. She placed what she needed to place down and grabbed a hair tie, tying her long thin hair in a braid.

She then walked out of her quarters, and towards the greathall. Or where she thought the Greathall was...where was it?

Ingrid you imbecile, your getting lost again! And this time Pomona cannot help you..Terrific.

She rounded corner after corner, walking down stair after stair. Until she found herself in the dungeons.

"Shoot."
She said, attempting to find the way out. Instead-she ran headfirst into Snape.

Bloody terrific! Now he will think I'm stalking him.
She thought.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I just turned a corner and walked through corridors and down the stairs and-"

"I know Felicity. Your lost, your footsteps are audible from my quarters."
He remarked, sarcastically.

"Yup."
She responded, feeling the hair on her arms stand up.

"Come along then. Unless you want to wander some more."

She shook her head and followed him.

"So you say you knew me back in our school days?"
He asked, intrigued.

"Yes...I believe so. You where that little Slytherin boy crying outside of the Gryffindor common room!"
She blurted, quickly throwing her hand over her mouth.

He paused, turning a bit towards her.

"I'm afraid you are mistaken."
He mumbled, continuing to awkwardly walk.

"Oh. Alright.."
She said, he walked up stairs and through corridors. Knowing exactly where they were going.

"Your parents own that Muggle shop in Diagon Alley correct?"

"Owned."
She corrected him, staring at her feet.

"Are they-"

"Yes."
She finished for him, probably not able to bare to hear him say the word anyway.

"I apologize."
He said, slowing down so she could catch up.

Woah. He actually knows how to apologize!

"It's alright. I'm over it.."
She responded, lying.

Her eyes fell over a book he was carrying, she squinted as she attempted to read the title.

"What's that book on?"
She asked, still attempting to read the title.

"Fiction. About-never mind."
He cut himself over, she shrugged and continued to walk on.

"I finished my anatomy book."
She smiled, thinking of the book she'd just read.

"Oh? Was it entertaining enough for you?"
He asked, smirking.

"Yes, the first three chapters where boring. But it eventually regained itself, diving into the anatomy of attraction and such."

"Hmm. What did it say about that?"

"It said that it doesn't take long to be attracted to someone, your brain has that decision. In fact, you might not even know your attracted to someone when you-"

She was talking about attraction...with probably the grumpiest guy in the universe.

She stopped herself, looking awkwardly down at her feet.

"Sounds interesting. In fact, mind if I borrow it?"
He asked, somewhat politely.

"Of course not, I'll give it to you tomorrow."
She said, as they approached the entrance to the greathall. Students filed in the doors, creating a crowd..and a lot of shouting.

"Oh good godric...STUDENTS! CLEAR THE WAY WILL YOU?"
He snapped, they all moved faster.

"Oh there you two are, I thought you'd gotten lost!"
Chirped Minerva, approaching us.

Snape lowered his eyebrows and looked at her, smirking. She blushed.

"Imagine that."
He observed.

"Well, we'd best get inside. Albus will be waiting for us."
Minerva said, Snape followed her..and Ingrid followed him.

-AN-
Thank you for reading :)
Yay for character development!
I hope you enjoy this fanfiction as much as I'll enjoy writing it! This will be the only book, therefore it will be really long. This whole story takes place within the Goblet Of Fire, Order of the Pheonix, halfblood Prince, and deathly hallows! I'll be publishing whenever I finish one of those books/movies. The Goblet Of Fire part will be the first to be published :)))