Day 1

Y/n's POV

I was walking to school and I saw Barin running at me, he had the look of sheer terror on his face.

Y/N: "Hey, what's with the terrified look?"

Barin: "Well, I have to go cause I may or may not have pissed off a small pack of troodons...."

Y/N: "What am I going to do you?"

I looked over his shoulder and saw a pack of over a dozen Troodons charging from behind.

Y/N: "I would start running if I were you. So, run you crazy Baryonyx!"

And with that Barin ran off as fast as he could to school. I realized that I needed to hurry to school as well, I ran as fast as I could to school.

TIMESKIP TO END OF SCHOOL

I was heading home with Barin to hang out, but the worst had to happen.

Barin: "Hey, Y/N. I'm really sorry about this, but I have to go to a family thing tonight, so could we hang out tomorrow?"

Y/N: "Fine. But you better keep your promise!"

BARIN'S POV

I said bye to Y/N and went down the route I usually take everyday, as I was walking down, I noticed a knelt down girl that went to our school.

Barin: ("Hmm, strange why would a girl that went to our school, would be by herself? Meh, might as well and ask")

So I went up to the girl, and she looked up at me, I also noticed that she was crying.... She spoke softly.

???: "My senpai left me..."

Barin: "Hey, what's your name?"

Ayano: "Ayano Aishi"

Barin: "Ok Well, I think I can help you~"

A/N: (Barin is basically your bro, but you question why you are still friends with him)

Ayano: "I don't think you could help me..."

Barin: "Well, I just happened to know someone, who is really calm, kind, sweet, and above all very honorable. He is definitely the kind of dinosaur, you'll love!"

Ayano: "Show me a picture of this person..."

I pull out my phone, quickly opened up my gallery, and find a selfie with Y/N. 

Barin: "This is Y/N. He's the Aberrant Megalosaurus in the picture"

A/N: (Ayano also goes to the same school as Barin and Y/N)

Ayano: "He... looks nice..."

Barin: "Hey, Y/N is a whole lot more nicer than your previous senpai"

Ayano: "You sure?"

I noticed that Ayano started to brighten up. 

Barin: "Hey, I could probably guarantee that you and Y/N bump into each other tomorrow morning!"

I helped Ayano up and we parted ways and the day ended.

Yes, I know this very first part was pretty short, but the chapters will be longer with every upcoming part.