First sight

(Jenny's p.o.v)

It's a cool fall day and I am just riding on the public bus going to work listening to blood by my chemical romance the a girl maybe a year older sat next to me then I got a good look at her she had mid length wavy blond hair, emerald green eyes, and a cute little nose i thought she was the most beautiful girl ever and with a shy and kinda girley voice I here " hi! " It was her but saddly I could not reply cause we got there at my job at a hair salon ya not the best kinda job but I loved it well I got off then I noticed she was to I asked where she was going she pointed right at the salon and sayed " I am applying for a job." I was thinking oh my gosh this is so cool she is going to work with me I got in and saw that she went to the manager and asked " where do I apply?" but in a kinda shy way about 20 minuets of talking she came and just had a big smile on her face and then I herd the manager say " you have the job! " that moment she ran up and have me a huge hug. 3 hours later we both left work for the bus and we got off she was first and I found out she was like 2 blocks from my house and I just went to bed that night thinking about her and her name floating around in my head but soon I fell asleep Zzzzzzzz.