Chapter three; more then friends?

~TEXT MESSAGE~
Seb👀: Hey y/n, do you want to come over today?

You: sure that's sounds fun, our Wi-Fi got installed so I don't need to take yours🤙😂

Seb👀: Yeah well you still have to talk to me just because you're not taking my Wi-Fi 😂

You: I'll be over in 5 mins

You sigh as you go through your closet finding nothing good to wear, today surprisingly it wasn't hot, you decide on grey sweatpants and a black crop top.

When you head downstairs to eat something your mom is there, but your dad nowhere to be seen.

YOU: Hey mom, where is dad?

YOUR MOM: Oh he's at a job interview today sweetie, he'll be back later..why?

YOU: Just asking.

You open the cubourd and take out a breakfast bar.

YOUR MOM: I'm assuming you're seeing that boy again hm?

You nod as you chew your bar, suspecting the next sentence was gonna be a whole spew about not dating, focus on school and work blah blah blah

YOUR MOM: You guys are a cute couple

You almost choke on your bar. like he would ever want you.

YOU: Mom, we're not dating chill

YOUR MOM: Uh huh, don't stay out too long y/n..also are you okay? you look sick..

YOU: I'm fine.

You roll your eyes and slip your vans on. when you step outside you breathe in the cold air, as you know it won't last long. you walk across the street and knock on the door, seb answers

SEBASTIAN: Hey y/n, my mom and brothers are out getting groceries so we have the house to ourselves haha..i thought it would be better this way because we're always going live and such.

YOU: Oh, thanks you're so thoughtful

You step into the house and it's normally so loud, but now it's quiet.

SEBASTIAN: Let's go up to my room, we can watch tv if you want? Idk

YOU: Sure let's go

As you walk up to his room you get this weird feeling, even though you have been in his room before, you had a indescribable feeling. and as you both lay on the bed and try to pick something to watch, it goes away.

SEBASTIAN: So you wanna watch a tv show or a movie??

YOU: Uh it doesn't matter to me, pick on I havnt seen, or you want to watch again lol

Sebastian clicks the remote and starts the tv show "umbrella academy" you snuggle into the pillow, you love this show. though halfway through the first episode you start to yawn. and before you know it you're asleep

sebastian's P.O.V

I look over to ask her what she thinks about diego and she's fast asleep. I try not to move because I'll wake her. I try to focus on the show but I keep looking over at her. She's so beautiful. and looks very peaceful unlike yesterday. I hated seeing her cry like that. I sigh as I try yet again to focus on the show. no use. I decide to grab her hand, softly though, she she wouldn't wake. it was soft and warm, almost like a heater. I used my other hand to touch her forehead it felt the same. I think she has fever. I walk downstairs to make some soup.

You wake up and the tv is still on playing the show. your eyes feel groggy and you groan at the pain in your stomach. you stumble to the bathroom at throw-up your breakfast bar and your dinner from yesterday. You sit against the wall and groan your head dizzy. you feel like you might faint.

SEBASTIAN: uhhh y/n are you okay, can I come in?

You just groan and he opens the door, he wrinkles his nose to the smell most likely and you feel embarrassed.

YOU: s-sorry

sebastian looks at you like you're crazy, he picks you up bridal style and cradles you to his chest.

SEBASTIAN: aw, don't apologize, it's fine. I'll run you a bath.

You just nod and hold you stomach again because it hurts so bad. he sets you down and turns on the water to the bath. you take a deep breath, it.hurts.so.bad. seb turns the water off and digs in the drawer, he comes back with bath salts.

SEBASTIAN: uhhh, you're gonna have to get in on your own...

YOU: I-i can't m-move. it hurts so bad.

You start to groan again and you lean over the toilet, sebastian rubs your back as you throw-up. you start to think that maybe it's worse then a fever.

SEBASTIAN: uhhh do you want me to do it for you....?

You gasp a little and realize you don't have another choice. you just do a small nod. he almost sighs as he reaches over. he talks off your crop top without looking and then your sweatpants. he keeps your undergarments on as he still looking away lifts you up and puts you into the tub.

You sigh, as the hot water feels good in your skin and you sink underneath the water and he looks over and blushes.

SEBASTIAN: ummm, so now what...I don't really want to leave just in case you pass out, you could drown.

YOU: s-stay.

he flushes the toilet and closes the lid and sits in it. you start to wash your body even with your bra and underwear on. when you finish you feel a little better. and without any warning you step out of the tub and Sebastian gasps, though you could care less as you stumble towards the towel and almost fall on your face. Sebastian stands up and helps you. you shake your head at him.

YOU: I can walk I think.

he nods and leads the way to his room, you follow, stumbling behind him, you use the the stair railing to steady yourself. it helps a lot, you have to stop though because one of mateo's toys where blocking your path. When you finally make it to sebs room you almost collapse on his bed, he hands you a sweater of his to wear, you put it on thankfully. it smells like him.

YOU: I'm so sorry, I have no idea what's wrong with me...

SEBASTIAN: don't say sorry it's not your fault, you didn't even do anything wrong.

You frown at your hands and feel embarased. Sebastian takes his hands and tilts your face up and looks at you

YOU: What is it-

he leans in and kisses you. you sigh into his mouth and kiss him back. Out of instinct you wrap one arm around his neck and the other you are playing with his hair. he pulls you closer and takes your face with his hands. eventually he pulls away just a few inches to look at your eyes.

SEBASTIAN: look y/n, I like you....a lot

You don't know what to say, what to think, or what to do. Seb looks at you again, almost a waiting look. you take your forehead and lean it to his and sigh

YOU: I like you too, a lot.

You still are a little bit shakey but you lean in and kiss him. first softly, almost afraid. but then passionately. you lay on the bed with him on top of you. Sebastian talks between kisses.

SEBASTIAN: we.need to. tell your. mom what happened. with your. fever

You sigh and break apart from him.

YOU: alright, let's go

sebastian stands up and takes your hand to help you up. he steps out of the room and you follow.

SEBASTIAN: just wait I have to use he washroom before we leave, also don't try and walk downstairs on your own, you could get hurt.

You nod and wait for him to close the washroom door and go to walk down the stairs anyway. you look at the bottom of the stairs, it's a long way down, you head forward and keep looking at the bottom of the stairs, but then you stumble on Mateo's toy you encountered earlier, and before you know it you're crashing down the stairs. you head hits almost every stair and everything goes black

☆☆☆hey guys I'm proud of that chapter actually haha, tell me what you thought// word count: 1401☆☆☆